News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Travel mug creek

Started by BrookieHunter, April 29, 2016, 14:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrookieHunter

Thursday I finally had an entire day to go check out some water I've been wanting to fish and try out a new fiberglass 8' 4wt i picked up recently. The first creek that I'll just call travel mug creek fished pretty good with brook trout pretty much everywhere they should be, until the creek forked and turned into two waterfalls that I sure as hell wasn't climbing alone. The second piece of water only gave up a few brook trout and one brown trout, definitely going to find a way around those falls when I get a chance. 

Dee-Vo

Pictures many times depict waterfalls and creek features as much smaller than they actually are. That fall looks like the real-deal. Would likely be a tall feat to overcome.

Nice fishes. Thanks for the report. Helps me through the work day.

BrookieHunter

This is the other waterfall on the right fork, which actually has a trail going across about halfway up.

Woolly Bugger

Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

PisgahSpeck

Dougfish

Respect. 'c;
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Yallerhammer

Good looking water and specks.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

joe friday

ptfranze

I like it man!  Jumping into the fray really quick!  Well done  'c;

jkilday4

'c; Beauty of bluelining is it seems like there's always another set of falls to 'find a way around' or another creek to explore altogether!

PisgahSpeck

Quote from: jkilday4 on May 02, 2016, 14:09:23 PM
'c; Beauty of bluelining is it seems like there's always another set of falls to 'find a way around' or another creek to explore altogether!

And you don't see anybody else or catch pellet heads  p;-