Smith River TU Questionnaire / Survey

Started by Al, April 18, 2012, 05:49:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

The leadership of the Smith River Trout Unlimited (SRTU) would like feedback from you concerning SRTU membership and activities. This questionnaire / survey will only take a few moments and will help set the future direction of the chapter. We really want your feedback and suggestions. There is ample space for free response with your concerns or ideas as well.

Here's the link, lets get started http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/92F89HP

Al

Hi Folks - Just wanted to remind you again the Smith River TU needs your help in determining the future direction of the chapter. For the several who have already completed the survey - Thank You!  For the rest we really would like your input so please follow the link below.

Here's the link   http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/92F89HP

If you didn't complete it because the Smith is not in driving distance of your home then we understand, but if you live with 3-4 hours and don't fish the Smith please tell us why and what would make you change your mind? If you do fish the Smith but don't come to SRTU meetings please tell us what we can do to change that?

If you have already completed the survey but have thought of additional comments or ideas which you wish you had entered but your computer won't allow you access again, we would still like to hear those comments - send me an email and I will be sure they get to the right folks.

Al

One more reminder folks - We are about to close the SRTU Questionnaire / Survey out. Last chance to give your input or blast us if that is what you would like to do. We really want to hear from you. We've already seen some trends in your responses and will adjust to meet your needs / expectations.

If you've already completed the survey and your computer will not longer allow you to go back to give that "I wish I had told them................"  just send it directly to anyone of the leadership.

BTW we should have included a last question which was "If you would like us to contact you, please give your contact information below............."   A few of you indicated you would be willing to accept a leadership role in the chapter next year but we have no way of knowing who you are   Don't force us to spend our limited chapter funds on a forensic computer expert who knows how to trace your "yes - I'll do it" back to you. :P