News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

2015 Warm Water

Started by Big J, January 01, 2015, 18:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Jfey

Well played.   Nice carpage Spork.
Yup, going fishing

Transylwader

Gayson ain't shit.that prick poled me into a tree stump. I set n she got mad my dick got hard. Rammed in a carps mouth and he said "oh ma gawd"

Michael Toris

Quote from: Transylwader on March 11, 2015, 21:28:02 PM
Gayson ain't shit.that prick poled me into a tree stump. I set n she got mad my dick got hard. Rammed in a carps mouth and he said "oh ma gawd"
When you gonna saddle up for round 2?

TheYiman

As I know y'all are full aware - heavy rains, snow, and ice have plagued the Southeast over the last month making getting out on the water difficult to say the least.  However if you watch the flows, weather, and have a pretty flexible schedule (lucky me) - you can find some moments that they line up right.  I've been on my continual chase for river dragons with some recent success.

Sweet Pea is buried under that lovely ice/snow mixture.  At least dogger is excited about it.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I think the ranch dressing for the cheesy tots might have been a bit much.

The upper end of fish-able.  Swollen but clearish.

My buddy struck first with a feisty little guy.  Love those colors on the small ones.  Sweet take.  My friend sees the fish in hot pursuit, speeds up his retrieve, the fish immediately closes the gap, nails the fly right at the boat.

About 30 minutes later, it was my turn.  This take was the one I've been looking for.  I was fishing a deep pool with the fly out of sight.  A hard thump on the end of the line.  I think this is no tree limb, this is a fish!  Set the hook, and this fish comes up to the surface shaking its head like a rodeo bull.  It gets downstream of me in some fast water.  Oh shit, this is over.  Nope, somehow I drag the fish back to the boat and into the net.  I thought for sure the fish would go 40, but the tape don't lie - 36.  It was a hefty one though. 

I got reports from other parts of southern Musky country about other nice fish landed last week.  Sometimes, things line up.

Cheers, fellas.

Transylwader

d:b
Heating up. Gayson, Im awl eeen.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Big J

Good to see some more musky up in here Yiman. No bite though all bark  :-X

overbrook

Dougfish

bmadd

Bringing the goods from TN! Nice fish JR