News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Anyone recognize this a$$hole?

Started by Al, July 18, 2015, 16:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

TylerDurden

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Big J

Dougfish

Those tats should be a give away.
Asshole.

Al

Quote from: Dougfish on July 18, 2015, 20:14:03 PM
Those tats should be a give away.
Asshole.

Prison art which is where he recently came from.  He's in jail right now - thanks to my camera and several more photos (with a current date and time stamp) he will be able to get more of those cheap tats real soon.

Interesting story with a whole string of charges, most of which involve other people - If you live in MV you probably read about some of it in the paper.  I will post a follow up once it goes to trial.

Dee-Vo

Yallerhammer

Glad you got him, I hate a damn thief. No one used to even lock their doors here, but since meth and oxy hit the scene, they'll steal everything that isn't tied down. My house has been robbed twice in the last ten years.  b';
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

NCsporksman

Damn its nice to see some closure for ya Al......I said goodbye to a fender jazz 5 string, Ibanez jazz 4 string
and a stratocaster  in 2 separate breakins....spent my day off in the apartment with a 38. Hoping for some satisfaction. Did manage to let a dumbass round off In the carpet.... lots of eyes and ears in that place, coincidentally never was fucked with again

Michael Toris

Sweet! Glad you busted his ass Al. I  hate a damn thief.

When you say MV, does that mean the ville or somewhere else?

What kind of security setup are you running? I am wanting to build my own.

driver

Wmt pm me what you are wanting to do, security wise.

Al

Quote from: wildmttrout on July 19, 2015, 12:22:23 PM

MV =  Martinsville

Deer Camera (Trail Camera) overlooking my front and side door. Nothing fancy but it catches most warm blooded movement.

Michael Toris

Quote from: Al on July 19, 2015, 13:58:41 PM
Quote from: wildmttrout on July 19, 2015, 12:22:23 PM

MV =  Martinsville

Deer Camera (Trail Camera) overlooking my front and side door. Nothing fancy but it catches most warm blooded movement.
Simple but accurate idea

Woolly Bugger

Good on ya for catching that lowlife, too bad we have to pay so much RH warehouse so many of them and the fact that jail/prison does not rehabilitate.

Heard this story about live after prison on NPR this morning... worth a listen...

http://www.npr.org/2015/07/19/424301365/driving-straight-giving-back-rebuilding-a-life-after-prison
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Stone-Man

Good catch Al,
Shame that you did not catch him with a .308.  Damn,I hate a bastard thief asshole

JT

Yallerhammer

Quote from: NCsporksman on July 19, 2015, 10:44:37 AM
Damn its nice to see some closure for ya Al......I said goodbye to a fender jazz 5 string, Ibanez jazz 4 string
and a stratocaster  in 2 separate breakins....spent my day off in the apartment with a 38. Hoping for some satisfaction. Did manage to let a dumbass round off In the carpet.... lots of eyes and ears in that place, coincidentally never was fucked with again

That sucks. Last time I said bye-bye to about 15 guns, my wife's jewelry, my son's XBox, and a Fender Telecaster. I have a gunsafe now. Sucks that we need such things.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff