News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF V-21

Started by Stone-Man, April 12, 2010, 14:42:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone-Man

May 13-16 th Shady Valley ,Tn

Keith has been to many of them and can give you all the details.
But in short , It is a group camp out where adults lie,fish,drink likker and have big fun.

JT

Woolly Bugger

you got a direct link to the sign up thread, i looked around but didn't see it...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

red-haired-boy

I think you have to be a member of southernflyangler to see it.

Woolly Bugger

okay, i, hesitatingly singed up to yet another ffing forum.. argggggg
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Phil

Quit whining. It you want to come up to Shady Valley and camp and fish, come camp and fish.

flatlander

Phil,
I might come this year.  Do you have room for me and my silver spoon in your tent?

outdoorguy3

Keith, here's the post JT made.  Sign up list to follow.

----------------------------------------------------------

dates May -13,14,15
La Trucha will be the straw boss for the thursday night early arrivals

We will be at Erby Howard's farm again . The camp site will be approx 1/4 mile toward Elizabethton on hgwy 91 from the crossroads of Hgwy 421 and hgwy 91. On the right

Rules
You must sign a liability waiver
No visible firearms in camp
No illegal drugs
Don't piss off the cooks

Since we have an excess of PFF $money$ (approx $400 +) I think the deposit will go down to $25.

We will get a sign up sheet up ASAP

You can send your deposit to me

John Thomas
225 Cole Hollow Rd
Elizabethton, Tn

Your deposit must be in By Wednesday May 5th. If you have a possible conflict. ,
Contact myself or La Trucha and we will work something out.

JT

Life's about havin' FUN!!!

outdoorguy3

Flat,

Come on over, would be glad to meet you.  It's always a good time!

Ralph   0--0
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

Trout Maharishi

Flat you know you can just drive that bus like thing over there that all you rich people have ;hb Bring plenty of steaks and some of that fine wine you drink all the time ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Creek Scum

If you don't want to join Kim's board just sign up here. I thought that was the plan all along.

That bus like thing is fine but it may be mid June before it dries up enough to dig it back out.  ;D
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

overbrook

Flatlander....I thought you were picking up the tab for this one.....you mean we have to bring our own beer and pay for our own eats  ???  you've been listening to Rush again have'nt you!   ;D

Phil

I'll play along.

If you bring your fancy motor home, Flatlander, you'll get stuck in the mud and have to retrieve it months later. If you want to bring steaks and fancy wine/beer, I'll be happy to indulge.

If you bring a tent, cool. I don't have room in my tent, however. Nope.

If you want to come camp/fish/drink, sit around a camp fire, and have a good time, maybe we can either ignore each other for the weekend or come to some sort of understanding . We won't discuss politics, eh?

<Note> This post was made completely tongue in cheek.  ;D

Woolly Bugger

i guess they'll let anybody attend the PFF these days...
me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

I wish I wasn't signed up to tie and help out with Troutfest. I'd come over there and show ya'll how to drink that moon likker and eat ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Gofisher

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on April 15, 2010, 19:49:17 PM
i guess they'll let anybody attend the PFF these days...

yep.
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.