News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Home water

Started by Random Dude, November 12, 2017, 08:47:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Random Dude

In 2010 the EPA said Big Reed was dirty because of fecal coliform and E. coli but the water might be cleaner now.   Real estate is my career.  There are several properties available on Big Reed. 

itieuglyflies

driver

Dude, you are an idiot. No wonder you have to come to a fishing form to try to sell your properties.

Where you fucked up is the word "might". I doubt anyone here gives any fucks, but if you had any clue on how to sell anything you would never say "it might be cleaner now"

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dougfish

Look dipshit, post up a proper intro. You've dug yourself a deep hole. Make it good, or GTFO.  :;!
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

BrookieHunter

jwgnc

Big Reed is in a remote area of Maine - big Brookies and Blueback Char.  Or maybe in NY with Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Pumpkinseed, White Perch.

:banana072: 

Full Disclosure - Wine talking
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

Random Dude

Big Reed Island creek in Virginia

Jfey

So we don't feed you? K.   Got it.  Now GTFO.  No one wants to buy property on your shit creek.
Yup, going fishing

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I gotsta know.  Why are you guys entertaining this prick?!?!?  Plus, he ain't selling; he's an inspector. 

Predictability is not always a good thing.  Didn't any of you figure out that it is me, fucking with you?   I signed on as RD while deep in a bottle of Eagle Rare when you folks were discussing SC, A River Runs...., racing, and Days of Thunder.  I have weak character for bullshit when intoxicated.  Now I must come clean.

Don't take the bait.  OR, what I would like to believe, you all knew it was me and are screwing with my warped mind, and I took the carrot.   

Happy fall season to all of you!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Onslow

i thought it was Alex.
Hiner, i always get my milk for free, E. coli, and all.

Michael Toris

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on November 13, 2017, 09:41:29 AM
I gotsta know.  Why are you guys entertaining this prick?!?!?  Plus, he ain't selling; he's an inspector. 

Predictability is not always a good thing.  Didn't any of you figure out that it is me, fucking with you?   I signed on as RD while deep in a bottle of Eagle Rare when you folks were discussing SC, A River Runs...., racing, and Days of Thunder.  I have weak character for bullshit when intoxicated.  Now I must come clean.

Don't take the bait.  OR, what I would like to believe, you all knew it was me and are screwing with my warped mind, and I took the carrot.   

Lol

Woolly and I spoke about RD being you this weekend

jwgnc

Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

rbphoto

Divulge where you locate your bourbon and we will consider forgiving you . . .
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Dougfish

He's a prick by any name.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Aka

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on November 13, 2017, 09:41:29 AM

I took the carrot.   

Just don't go into detail on where you put the carrot and all is forgiven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk