GEEK Squad saves the day? WTF?????

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 09, 2007, 18:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

You mean to tell me that somebody working at Circuit City actually put 2 & 2 together?

http://www.thnt.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070509/NEWS/70509011

A male employee who works at Circuit City behind the Moorestown
Mall is the unsung hero that first enabled authorities to foil the
Fort Dix terror plot

So much for HOMELAND SECURITY
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

yea its a great thing we are fighting them over there, so we dont have to fight them here..... oh wait they are already over here. and since most of our forces are wasting there time over there. we are vonorable over here for attack, and for natural disasters since most of the national guard equipment is over seas as well.

thank you pres bush :-*
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Gofisher

Quote from: lepomis_mcro on May 09, 2007, 20:23:52 PM
yea its a great thing we are fighting them over there, so we dont have to fight them here..... oh wait they are already over here. and since most of our forces are wasting there time over there. we are vonorable over here for attack, and for natural disasters since most of the national guard equipment is over seas as well.

thank you pres bush :-*

Turning every comment on this board into your own political agenda is getting old blugill. We understand you hate Bush. Just a couple more years left and you can quit being such an asshole.
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

troutphisher

LM,

If your really worried about it, stop complaining and re-up. Get back into the fight, join the reserves.....and take peddler with you.

You both do have a lot to say about whats wrong, but I see no action?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

troutjedi

You're right, LM.....we just need to get our soldiers out of there and glass over the whole damn Middle East.  Next we can start heavy profiling over here and put everybody that sends up a red flag in concentration camps.  I love it.....great idea  0--0

Trout Maharishi

Bluegill,
Just a couple of quick questions. Please name the politicians you feel are taking the correct course of action concerning the war on terror and best represent your interest. I'm not sure what congressional district you are in, but how did they vote on the invasion of Iraq? Do you know how both of your US Senators voted? Please explain to me how this is all "W's" doing. I have already said publicly round em up like we did the Japanese until we can sort this mess out. I'm pissed off to, but I don't bash the pres just because that's the popular thing to do. Let's start  holding all these crooks feet to the fire.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: troutphisher on May 09, 2007, 20:55:54 PM
LM,

If your really worried about it, stop complaining and re-up. Get back into the fight, join the reserves.....and take peddler with you.

why would i want to re-up... then i would just be sent to the place we shouldnt be... and i would be able to be here to protect you guys when they attack us here in the US.

QuoteI'm pissed off to, but I don't bash the pres just because that's the popular thing to do.

actually i didnt like him back when it was the unpopular thing to do. and yes your correct the people i would have liked to have been in charge let me down. is it is all W's doing? yes because he is the commander in chief... that mean the buck stops with him. in time of war he is the one in charge of it all. i thought anyone that was in the millitary would understand. when your in command and the sh!t hits the fan. you own up to your mistakes. you dont hide them, you dont cover them up, you dont lie to someones face. i know acting with some sort of acountabilty is out of style now. but it shouldnt be.... even if you dont like a person, or agree with a person but that person acts with honor. you can still dislike that person, and also still find that you respect them. most of the rest of the world dosent like us very much. but i also find because of W's actions they nolonger respect us either.
we had the world standing beside of us after 9/11. that was one of our best chances to do the right thing. to unite the world, and this may sound niave, but also make it a better place for the millions that suffer everyday. people that go though thing you would never imagine. and we waisted it to go to war with a country that never attacked us. never had anything to do with the 9/11. we were sold a lie.....so does that piss me off, yes it does.

so if you find that im sarcastic prick, or a commie, or just plain run of the mill idiot. so be it.
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Gofisher

"so if you find that im sarcastic prick, or a commie, or just plain run of the mill idiot. so be it."

so be it...
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Peddler

LM,

Hey troutpisser, bite me.
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

flatlander

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 09, 2007, 18:41:10 PM

I don't fully understand this.  It looks like Homeland Security worked in this case. 

Peddler

Get back into the fight, join the reserves.....and take peddler with you.

Here's a nice list of your hero's, 'pisser.
Each and every one of them had no military duty.
Perhaps they too should 'join the fight'?
- Richard (Dick) Cheney
- Paul Wolfowitz
- George Tenet
- Condoleezza Rice
- John Ashcroft
- Dennis Hastert
- Tom Delay
- Bill Frist
- Rick Santorum
- Jeb Bush
- Rudy Giuliani
- Pat Buchanan
- Ann Coulter
- Sean Hannity
- Rush Limbaugh
- Bill O'Reilly
- Michael Savage
- George Will
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

22midge

"W"s Daddy was good at the CIA for keeping secrets ---to bad he didnt keep "w" a secret
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

troutphisher

Quote from: Peddler on May 10, 2007, 11:33:36 AM
LM,

Hey troutpisser, bite me.

Piddle, you from San Fran?  :o
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: flatlander on May 10, 2007, 12:40:14 PM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on May 09, 2007, 18:41:10 PM

I don't fully understand this.  It looks like Homeland Security worked in this case. 

Terrorist -> Circuit City Employee -> local cops -> FBI  = Busted Terrorist

I just don't see where Homeland Security played a roll in this....

$33,356,871,000 Budget and the guy from the GEEK SQUAD makes the bust......
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

Quote from: Peddler on May 10, 2007, 12:43:45 PM
Get back into the fight, join the reserves.....and take peddler with you.

Here's a nice list of your hero's, 'pisser.
Each and every one of them had no military duty.
Perhaps they too should 'join the fight'?
- Richard (Dick) Cheney
- Paul Wolfowitz
- George Tenet
- Condoleezza Rice
- John Ashcroft
- Dennis Hastert
- Tom Delay
- Bill Frist
- Rick Santorum
- Jeb Bush
- Rudy Giuliani
- Pat Buchanan
- Ann Coulter
- Sean Hannity
- Rush Limbaugh
- Bill O'Reilly
- Michael Savage
- George Will

Reductio ad absurdum, but what did I expect from a yardstick salesman?