regal midge jaws-new-$100

Started by ditchmonkey, September 01, 2010, 16:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ditchmonkey

new set of regal midge jaws, never used,  bought them then boght a renz, save 20 bucks
$100
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Trout Maharishi

Is this the set you tore up, or the replacement set?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

ditchmonkey

the replacements, and i had nothing to do with tearing them up...somebody stuck  2/0 into them at lyin & tyin back in 08, so regal replaced them, these have probably never had a hook in them
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Trout Maharishi

I've heard those Regal jaws are bad about chipping, the new stainless steel ones might be worth a look. Hope this helps :P
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

ditchmonkey

they're only bad when someone tries to put a friggen 2/0 into a set of jaws made for size 10 and smaller