News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Great Access and Steve Earle

Started by Rhody, July 15, 2013, 00:39:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhody

Got out early today and fished the Teton in Victor, Id, homewaters for the summer, wish eastern access was like western!
fish rising everywhere, finally got keyed into the pmd spinners, boom, then yellow sallies, then pmd duns, after a great morning, saw hawks chasing an owl that had a rabbit, flying over trumpeter swans, pretty damn cool!,called it early and cleaned up and went over the hump to Jackson Hole to see a free concert by Steve Earle, great show, knew he liked to fly fish, waited to talk to him after the show, and asked him if he wanted to fish mañana, said he couldn't but talked fishing for 5 mins and signed my hat, another fun day out west !

My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.

Trout Maharishi

YOU SUCK! Steve is a great song writer, but I prefer his son as a preformer 'c;
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

sanjuanwormhatch

Great river.  Concur on access.  It's incredible.  Not sure which stretch you fished but we were driving in what looked to be flat farmlands then all the sudden an extremely deep river valley appeared.  My brother used to live steps from the base of snowking (where steve earle played).  Saw Robert Randolph there last year.  Amazing place.

troutphisher

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Transylwader

Dayum Rhody!
Awesome times you're having mate bd;0

mecnc

Sweet report.

How far are you from Idaho Falls?  I may be going out there at the end of the summer.

Rhody

about an hour north of Idaho falls, lemme know when you are coming out, unfortunately leaving early sept, we'll feesh!

yep tranny, summer of fish love-sofl!

tm-I like em both, Steve is a very approachable guy, took the time to talk to everybody, and he played his ass off for over 2 hrs for a free to get in show, I was impressed
My picture weighs more than your picture.
J.M.