News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Smith-Continued

Started by 5xTippett, June 17, 2012, 16:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T5Video, slats, creakycane, itieuglyflies and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

22midge

hey 5x you doing alright up on the top of the river.Can I sign up for them lessons ?
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Woolly Bugger

Nice work! Sometimes a little stain is all you need!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

consumnfire1229

I made a mistake today and got my hopes up for an evening Smith run after work.  I didn't check the Gen. Schedule.

p;- Nice work Ben! 
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

JWJ

22midge

never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Dougfish

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Very nice Smith browns!  Great job!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Al

Nice to see someone is still fishing the Smith. I'd give it a try but I still collecting fly tying supplies. Maybe at the end of the year :-\ but then again the urban archery season goes until the last Saturday in March ;D.

sanjuanwormhatch

Big J

Man, you picked a good couple of hours.

Feather Chucker

Dang, those are some of the biggest fish I've seen come out of the Smith in awhile.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

5xTippett

22midge

didnt think there was any fish that size left in the Smith.

outdoorguy3

Quote from: 22midge on November 14, 2013, 19:58:05 PM
didnt think there was any fish that size left in the Smith.
:o ;D ;D
Life's about havin' FUN!!!