Main Menu

Recent posts

Trout Unlimited / Re: SRTU CAMP OUT
Last post by Trout Maharishi - April 05, 2022, 05:54:49 AM
Is anyone else going to take their dog?
Last post by Trout Maharishi - April 04, 2022, 06:23:07 AM
Quote from: Dougfish on April 04, 2022, 06:11:50 AM
Quote from: Al on April 03, 2022, 21:19:24 PMWe'd love to have you Steve. I switched many, many years ago and have not looked back.

Doug is the point man on the Beartree trip. I think he is currently a bit under the weather. If he does not respond soon let me know and I will try to help you out. (As far as I know there are still slots open)

Hi Al. I'm fine. Trip is full.

WOW the first email I saw from Keith was dated April 2 and it was showing some spots. Hate I couldn't reach anyone. Well ah shucks that was one of the reasons I was looking at getting my own site. I was surprised I couldn't reserve one. Were you guys able to reserve the 2 you have? Am I missing something? Now I guess I'll have to just show up early Friday. Any overflow is welcomd to stay at my site. Do you guys know what site you'll be at? See you guys up there! Who else is going?
Last post by Dougfish - April 04, 2022, 06:11:50 AM
Quote from: Al on April 03, 2022, 21:19:24 PMWe'd love to have you Steve. I switched many, many years ago and have not looked back.

Doug is the point man on the Beartree trip. I think he is currently a bit under the weather. If he does not respond soon let me know and I will try to help you out. (As far as I know there are still slots open)

Hi Al. I'm fine. Trip is full.
Last post by Trout Maharishi - April 04, 2022, 03:34:07 AM
I looked to see if I could reserve a site for myself because I like to sleep in my work vehicle "the candy van". Looks like there's only one loop open and it's first come first served till about mid may. I may call the ranger station in the morning and see what the deal is. I may be able to show up early Friday morning. I also know a guy who was a campground host at one of these campgrounds in the area last year, I can't remember which one, Grindstone maybe? Is anyone taking a drift boat or raft? I'm think about pulling my raft.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
Last post by Trout Maharishi - April 03, 2022, 22:22:30 PM
Thanks Al!
Last post by Al - April 03, 2022, 21:19:24 PM
We'd love to have you Steve. I switched many, many years ago and have not looked back.

Last post by Trout Maharishi - April 03, 2022, 00:14:40 AM
Should I switch my chapter membership to SRTU? I haven't head anything from the contact person yet. I need to check the email address again. I may have typed in something wrong.
Last post by Trout Maharishi - April 02, 2022, 15:54:23 PM
Last post by Trout Maharishi - April 01, 2022, 21:01:04 PM
After seeing the brookies bug man caught I knew I needed to go.
Last post by Woolly Bugger - April 01, 2022, 20:42:42 PM
PM Sent... :Dance