News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Checking in...

Started by natureboy, May 11, 2010, 21:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

natureboy

Howdy folks, long time no see.  Thought I would stop by to say hey, just getting settled in SW VA after my escape from northern VA.   ;hb 0--0

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

outdoorguy3

Jason,

Where in SW VA.?

Ralph   0--0
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

natureboy

Blacksburg.  So who's going to show me around the soho in TN?  Have boat, will travel.

OldDominionAngler

Hey Jason, don't know if you remember, but we met at the fly fishing film tour a few years back at the cinema & drafthouse. Glad to hear you're out of the burbs and closer to the hills.   0--0

Beetle

NB- glad you got out of occupied VA.  Welcome back

Trout Chaser

Glad to hear you are doing ok.  Hadn't heard from you in awhile and was wondering.  We need to get a trip together to the Jackson to check on the Sulpohers 0--0  What was that pattern you were using?

TC

natureboy

That has been a while ODA, I hate that I missed the film tour this year.

It is good to be back...25 minutes from the New and some wild trout water aint bad.

TC I guess it was about this time of year and I'm pretty sure that I still have that fly   ;D  Though I tried for a repeat last year and it wasn't quite the same.  Maybe one weekend we could do a Jackson wading/James floating trip?