News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Introduction- overdue

Started by apache1973, July 01, 2015, 20:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apache1973

Sorry for my rudeness. My name is Chris and I am in the Piedmont area. I started fly fishing when I was 17 at Appalachian State in Boone. I continue to enjoy getting and out about around NC and VA to trout fish. The best parts now are being able to bring my son along and help him catch the fever that I have enjoyed for my 41 years. Again my apologies for improper etiquette and I have enjoyed reading the posts and will post soon. Thanks.

revfox

TylerDurden

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Dee-Vo

ruttness

Dougfish

Can't hit a lobbed softball.  :;!

apache1973

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

apache1973

This is my sons firsts brown that he caught earlier this year on a fly rod. Sorry still trying to figure out the app

bmadd

TylerDurden

Nice!!! What color woolly bugger did he hit??
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

apache1973

He had a blue wing olive w a hares ear nymph as a dropper. He caught it on the dry fly

NCsporksman

i FEEL like pimping the kid is a real mom move, is that a Chris for Christina?... I say pass...the brfff's first matriarch? Don't disappoint me Chris

benben reincarnated

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Jfey

Yup, going fishing