News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

British Beavers!

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 21, 2008, 19:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

peter p

Very cool. Should be interesting to see what happens. 
Peter

Fire-Fly

O.K. i was expecting something completely different. :(

5xTippett

Boy, I think they will regret that little move.  It will be hard for sheep to graze underwater.

TROUTMASTER3000

How did they go extinct anyways?  Hunting for the pelts????  Or natural influences?
Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

Oldman

Beavers are not extinct son. Think about it...duh. You may ask, "Why we they eradicated from England"?

TROUTMASTER3000

I agree to amend my original question... Ha ha.  "Why were they eradicated from England?"
I was trying to think of the right word but didn't have enough patience so i decided to use extinct. o-o
Anything is possible with will, determination, and an endless supply of expendable labor.
AMERICA RULES

cmiller51h

Quote from: Fire-Fly on November 22, 2008, 11:33:37 AM
O.K. i was expecting something completely different. :(

Me either...I thougt it would a lest be in a thong!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

cmiller51h

Quote from: TROUTMASTER3000 on November 23, 2008, 17:20:16 PM
I agree to amend my original question... Ha ha.  "Why were they eradicated from England?"
I was trying to think of the right word but didn't have enough patience so i decided to use extinct. o-o

They were eradicated cause they were a pain in the ass! Oh and they made nice hats too!
"Lead, follow or get the hell out of the way" GEN George S. Patton, 3rd Armor Commander

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: cmiller51h on November 24, 2008, 07:07:37 AM
Quote from: TROUTMASTER3000 on November 23, 2008, 17:20:16 PM

They were eradicated cause they were a pain in the ass! Oh and they made nice hats too!

In defense of TM3K the CNN article they used the term Extinct!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!