News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Wings of an Angel

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, April 26, 2016, 09:29:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Feeling low after seeing the SNP TR from Larry, Moe, Curly, and VaTrout, I decided to play hooky yesterday and go fishing.

No QGs I'd hoped for, but did catch several teensy-weensy rainbows on a purple Adams parachute.   

https://drive.google.com/a/vt.edu/file/d/0B0Ryp8A4Bj3jclhzX2tCWGtzQWs/view?usp=drive_web

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

Wow, you look so happy.  :laugh:

'c;
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

ptfranze

Better than any day of work!   'c;

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Dougfish on April 26, 2016, 09:33:35 AM
Wow, you look so happy.  :laugh:

'c;
Yeah, I read that being out in the wilderness was supposed to put a smile on yer ole mug!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Fin

Glad to see you getting out; we missed having you along.  I was really looking forward to some spirited debate between you and J concerning politics, religion, and the meaning of life.  I did not, however, miss hearing about the screaming Commanche. 

I don't know if it's true or not, but J said your burgeoning weight problem might remedy itself if you could resist temptation and remove yourself from the new soul food restaurant in town.  So remove thine self from said restaurant, spend more time moving about outdoors, and get your ol'e butt back in shape.  Fall will be here before you know it and you need to be on the next trip.   

Yallerhammer

Looks like a good time. Nothing better than getting out on a creek, for sure.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Big J

Dee-Vo

Nice job, Mud.

Is that an old western pioneer whatever version of those bracelets people wear to give them balance or a boosted level of testosterone?

Does it work?

Thanks for the reportage. Nice smile.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Dee-Vo on April 26, 2016, 15:36:24 PM
Nice job, Mud.

Is that an old western pioneer whatever version of those bracelets people wear to give them balance or a boosted level of testosterone?

Does it work?

No, the bracelet is infused with Native American herbs and extracts from various medicinal forbs when blended in the correct proportions and mixed with perspiration, a systemic action occurs, curing:

1.   Toenail fungus
2.   Superfluous smiling
3.   Unwanted erections
4.   Hemorrhoids
5.   Constipation 
6.   Pruritus ani (anal itching for you non-scientists)
7.   Perfect hearing (for the longtime married)
8.   Follicle mites
9.   AND probably the most beneficial aspect of the remedy – lack of smell of one's own body odor. 

--- all nine important to the aging male angler.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Yallerhammer

Mud, you ever come down this way, I'll be glad to take you fishing. As long as you leave those follicle mites and anal parasites up there in Virginia. :D
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on April 26, 2016, 16:04:29 PM
Quote from: Dee-Vo on April 26, 2016, 15:36:24 PM
Nice job, Mud.

Does it work?

No, the bracelet is infused with Native American herbs and extracts from various medicinal forbs when blended in the correct proportions and mixed with perspiration, a systemic action occurs, curing:

1.Toenail fungus
2.Superfluous smiling
3.Unwanted erections
4.Hemorrhoids
5.Constipation 
6.Pruritus ani (anal itching for you non-scientists)
7.Perfect hearing (for the longtime married)
8.Follicle mites
9.AND probably the most beneficial aspect of the remedy – lack of smell of one's own body odor. 

--- all nine important to the aging male angler.

Oh, I see. But, has it worked? I see it has been able to alleviate the smiling.