Nikon D200 and Nikon AF Zoom-NIKKOR 80-200mm f/2.8D ED

Started by flatlander, May 24, 2010, 12:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flatlander

I am upgrading  my camera body and a lens: a Nikon D200 body and a Nikon AF Zoom-NIKKOR 80-200mm f/2.8D ED telephoto zoom.  I haven't thought about pricing yet and will probably list them on Ebay.  However, I thought I would mention them here first and see if anyone is interested.   If so, shoot me an email and we can discuss.

Woolly Bugger

I've got that same setup! What are you moving up to?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

WRector

Malcolm tried to PM you, but your inbox is full...  Am interested but wanted to get some info first.  PM me when you get a chance!
There's a big difference between a dry fly dancing through
a riffle and a weighted fur ball dragging on the bottom.

flatlander

Woolly--I'm upgrading to a 300S and a 70-200 VR II.  I've enjoyed the D200.  I've been a little unhappy with it at higher ISOs, but it's probably more my fault than the camera's.  I absolutely love the 80-200, but I am intrigued with what the VR capability of the 70-200 offers--especially shooting my 19 month old who never sits still ;D.

WRector--sorry about the email.  I'll get in touch with you.  Since you're in W-S, I'll let you take the stuff home and evaluate it if you want to.

Trout Maharishi

A new camera ain't gonna help you rich boy, learn how to use the one you have ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

flatlander

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on May 26, 2010, 10:13:12 AM
A new camera ain't gonna help you rich boy, learn how to use the one you have ;D

So true...but I think I like the VR on the new lens.  A lot.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flatlander

Nikon D200 10.2 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Body.  11,985 shutter actuations. Includes Kirk L-Bracket ($129 value).  Cables, charger, strap, software discs, and manuals all included.  Also includes "Nikon D200 Digital Field Guide" by David Busch and Lexar 2 GB compact flash card.  Asking $600.

Nikon AF 80-200mm f/2.8 Macro Zoom ED.  Excellent condition. Includes hood and case.  Asking $800.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login