Unlimited confederate (or any other) war memorial

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 07, 2015, 11:05:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Confederate Memorials stay or go?

Keep them.
18 (69.2%)
Good riddance
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

joe friday

Al

Here is a some work for you folks who own or work for a construction firm -  looking for bids and my guess is you can even bid high due to need to hire a security firm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3509449/Removal-Confederate-symbols-turns-nasty-New-Orleans.html

Woolly Bugger

Hunters shocked to find civil war ammo in 185-year-old Gator
Read more at http://americangg.net/civil-war-gator/#ixT3VpMlh2ChByD8.99

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

I think Hiner was in attendance at the reunion

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

The War isn't over yet!!!  b';

QuoteALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. – A group is working on placing a large Confederate battle flag in every North Carolina county that Interstate 40 runs through.

The Burlington Times-News reported that Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County — or ACTBAC NC — is raising funds to line Interstate 40 with Confederate battle flags.

"It's mainly to show support for our ancestors and to keep Southern pride alive, more or less," Gary Williamson told the paper. "Our ancestors and our way of life have been under attack for the last year, and all of our memorials are going to be dedicated to the Sons of Confederate Veterans from that specific county we are in."

The group organized a rally in support of Alamance County's Confederate monument last year.

http://myfox8.com/2016/08/14/group-wants-to-place-large-confederate-flags-along-interstate-40/
me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on August 14, 2016, 20:34:52 PM
The War isn't over yet!!!  b';

QuoteALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. – A group is working on placing a large Confederate battle flag in every North Carolina county that Interstate 40 runs through.

The Burlington Times-News reported that Alamance County Taking Back Alamance County — or ACTBAC NC — is raising funds to line Interstate 40 with Confederate battle flags.

"It's mainly to show support for our ancestors and to keep Southern pride alive, more or less," Gary Williamson told the paper. "Our ancestors and our way of life have been under attack for the last year, and all of our memorials are going to be dedicated to the Sons of Confederate Veterans from that specific county we are in."

The group organized a rally in support of Alamance County's Confederate monument last year.

http://myfox8.com/2016/08/14/group-wants-to-place-large-confederate-flags-along-interstate-40/

I wish someone would intelligently, coherently explain "Southern pride".   
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Yallerhammer

If you have to have it explained to you, you will never feel it. :D
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Woolly Bugger

Like art, you'll know it when you see it

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Yallerhammer

Yes, every southern person is exactly like y'all are portraying. We are all extremely ignorant and illiterate. And we're all racists. And incestuous, too.

Southerners: the only group of people that it's still politically correct to stereotype and make fun of.

n!n
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Yallerhammer on August 16, 2016, 10:34:55 AM
Yes, every southern person is exactly like y'all are portraying. We are all extremely ignorant and illiterate. And we're all racists. And incestuous, too.

Southerners: the only group of people that it's still politically correct to stereotype and make fun of.

n!n

Relax Steve; southerners have much to be proud of (end with a prep, I think). 

Woolly Bugger

Is it legal to wear a Confederate flag shirt for jury duty in South Carolina? Apparently, yes. http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/south-carolina/article98342522.html

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0