News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Don't look back!

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, June 26, 2020, 20:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Some peckerhead sent me this photo from the early 70s, back when Mudwall was a 17-year-old lifeguard with not a care one.  He was belittling how we've (I've) changed and testing our aging psyche.  I believe the same sons-a-bitch sent the same photo to me about a year ago.  I hope he gets the granddad clap!  Under the anonymity of the web I have no real proof of ID, BUT if my guess is correct, this rube never could fish and is a fervent Trump supporter.  Whomever it may be, I am sure I ridiculed, criticized, slept with his girlfriend, or something to deserve this puerile attempt to get under my skin.  I just hate my wife saw the pic. It could be Big J; he called this week and I have not returned his call, so?

You cannot view this attachment.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

driver

Michael Toris

I scanned from left to right. Wasn't sure which one was you till I saw that nose lol.

Onslow

The dude in the middle looks Scotch-Irish w/spare parts, and the lad on the right looks very British.  I'm not seeing a German Hiner in this line up.  I need help with this one.

Big J

If I could only get ahold of the picture of you with Trump's gal.