Busted on the Davidson....

Started by troutphisher, July 06, 2007, 21:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutphisher

I fished the Davidson today. The weather was perfect when I started, but the forecast called for 20% chance of rain, and it poured!

I fished from 8:00am to 8:00pm and had all the weather.
But the most fun I had was turning in an ASSHAT poacher! I Finlay got one of the pricks!

I saw him fishing with a bobber in one of my favorite holes, I asked him if he knew it was illegal to fish with bait, in the C/R section, he replied F%^& you.
I said no F$%^ you back, and started towards my car, I drove to the ranger station and got a ranger to following me back to the spot, and the jack ass was still there?

The rangers (two of them ) took all his stuff, including his gear in the car.
when they handed him the ticket, I said told you so, F%^& Who?
Laughed at his dumb ass, and walked back down to fish.

Great day to be on the water, and even better to get a poacher....the Leagle way.

I wanted to take a picture of the ASSHAT, but the rangers, said no can do.

Anyways  here are some pics of the day.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

thats sweet... way to get em man
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

moodytrout

Good Job Mr Phisher- I have seen it all on the Davidson, you think they would learn o-o

stonedfly17

I don't know what's better, turning in that @$$hole or that big fat drake! Glad I didn't catch him. As soon as the "you" rolled off his tongue he'd be laying on the ground trying to bite it off and I'd be the one running from the rangers. Good on ya!  0--0

Stone-Man

Good Job  TP

5 years ago hapyJack and I helped the ardens capture 2 poachers on the Big Laurel ( DH stream). We also took pictures of the 5 1/2 lb rainbow that they had killed . we had the pictures developed and mailed them to the warden which hopefully was helpful in getting the conviction.  Made my day !!

Last year, Alan Shultz and I ran up on 4 poachers that had a lot of 4-7 inch wild rainbows and were going to fry them up for lunch. This was on the Nantahala.  We traveled back toward Bryson City until we got a cell signal and put the warden on them.

This year the SCDNR caught 2  jerks at Santee with 600 shellcracker and took their boat and truck

JT

Al

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on July 06, 2007, 22:22:01 PM
Best report yet!

I 2nd that statement by Woolly. Great report. Good for you. We can all take a lesson from that. They are stealing from us all. Don't turn the other cheek - Turn the bastard in!

peter p

One for the good guys.  way to go TP
Peter

Trout Maharishi

QuotePosted on: Today at 05:29:54 PMPosted by: absales 
Insert Quote
Me and lill will are glad y'all don't live

No kidding brother Absales, how are the poor like my people and your hillbillies supposed to eat ??? Do you worship trout in your country? From the responses you would think somebody killed a cow ;)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutjedi

Quote from: troutphisher on July 06, 2007, 21:41:18 PM

I wanted to take a picture of the ASSHAT, but the rangers, said no can do.

That would have made a GREAT hero shot (as long as you didn't lay him down in the gravel  ;D )

NCCY

so what was his penalty/ticket?

teachrtec

Brad  8)

AlaskaBill

Another great report. Can I buy you a beer?

troutphisher

Sure,

My favorite beer is cans, bottles and kegs.
And not necessarily in that order  ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.