As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

For the trout bros.

Started by themidge, September 10, 2015, 07:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

themidge

driver

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I can't stand it any longer.  Here is the antidote for the HB video.  Take your pick.  You can thank me later.

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

gamatt53

Looks like the vinyard vines or polo of the fly fishing world. Overpriced bro clothes. I'll pass

natureboy

Free rape van with the purchase of 5 shirts.

themidge

Quote from: natureboy on September 10, 2015, 13:38:03 PM
Free rape van with the purchase of 5 shirts.

+1

That one whiny little bitch needs to put some ass behind the chainsaw there about a minute into the video.

Jfey

You guys some like a bunch of pretentious snobby bastards :D

Unless you go all Mudwall and start wearing canvas shirts, who really cares if your shirt has a monkey on it or not.  p;-   Not me. 
Yup, going fishing

RiverbumCO

But hey, only $90 bucks for a made in China pair of pants.  Wonder what that is in Yen?

G keeps them little sweatshop kids afloat, so dont fret.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Yallerhammer

Urban hipsters tryin' to look and act like poor country boys. Sad.
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

OldDominionAngler

Was that the crack of the blond lady or bro riding the bike??

I bought a monkey shirt once but hopefully the guys who run that brand at least understand that their brand/bank account/livelihood solely rely on those awful boring-ass soulless lifeless suburban fat people working desk jobs and earning pay checks big enough to afford their retail prices.  Just pump the damn brakes on the #quityourdayjob hashtags. 

flatlander

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on September 10, 2015, 17:14:09 PM
Was that the crack of the blond lady or bro riding the bike??

I bought a monkey shirt once but hopefully the guys who run that brand at least understand that their brand/bank account/livelihood solely rely on those awful boring-ass soulless lifeless suburban fat people working desk jobs and earning pay checks big enough to afford their retail prices.  Just pump the damn brakes on the #quityourdayjob hashtags.

Ooooh, that's brilliant! :

"Just pump the damn brakes on the #quityourdayjob hashtags."

Adding it to my quotations.