New Wader Player

Started by walt, March 31, 2006, 06:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

Cloudveil Waders....  http://www.cloudveilfishing.com/

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Cloudveil, a company known for it's tech ski apparel, has entered the market with Gore-Tex waders. They are tech and high end.... as pricey as the upper crust Simms offerings.

They look good and the fit is also good.

If you are considering a high-end wader, you may want to compare with the Simms to see which suits your needs best.

Go Gatahs!

Wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

tw5270

My brother was a big ski bum. He told me they were coming out with these last year. I know the companies other products are very high quality. I may check them out as my next pair, my proguides are getting worn down.

Mstash

Walt
send me a pair and I'll try them and give a full report after I get out of the Blue line

Mstash

Grumpy

A fella cane in the shop the other day wearing one of their fleece jacket's, he said it was the best he's ever worn & he said he had worn a lot of brands over the years.
Who reps that stuff here in the south?

Grumpy

walt

Quote from: Grumpy on April 01, 2006, 07:14:12 AM
A fella cane in the shop the other day wearing one of their fleece jacket's, he said it was the best he's ever worn & he said he had worn a lot of brands over the years.
Who reps that stuff here in the south?

Grumpy

grump.... park is the rep for here in nc.... don't know if he's tn or not.

i wore one of their tech shirts out to the gulfstream last nov...... very comfy and stylish... dun think the fish cared but the babes back at the marina were all over me...  ;)

wally gatah  ;D
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

Mstash

Walt
Walt
Wake up your dreaming again ;D

FT

Quote from: walt on April 05, 2006, 13:21:21 PM

i wore one of their tech shirts out to the gulfstream last nov...... very comfy and stylish... dun think the fish cared but the babes back at the marina were all over me...  ;)

wally gatah  ;D

And exactly which shirt was that? 

Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Grumpy

FT, i'm afraid it would take more than a shirt for us :o, do you think we oughta PM him for the answer though ;D

Grumpy

FT

Grumpy,
You are probably right about needing more than a shirt.  Did the tornados miss you? 
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

walt

And exactly which shirt was that? 

been incommunicado for the past 10 or so days guys.... fishin', and life is good.

cheers.... wally
— Cormac McCarthy

Grumpy

There you go FT, all we gotta do is keep our face in the shadows or go out at closing time ;D

Grumpy

walt

Quote from: Grumpy on April 14, 2006, 07:10:47 AM
There you go FT, all we gotta do is keep our face in the shadows or go out at closing time ;D

Grumpy

lol's....  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

wally
— Cormac McCarthy