News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Damn Squirrels --getting bigger

Started by Stone-Man, August 10, 2015, 16:56:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone-Man

Pansyman

Was that pile of excrement in your yard proper, or in the woods where it's supposed to be?
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

croaker

Bear Stew would be a Grand meal fer Fall PFF!

croaker
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Stone-Man

Carter
That is a mongo pile in the drive. Dunno the size of the bear,but damn sure not a cub. That pile could have come from a 500 lber :o  No Jive ,cuz.  God awful load of bear shit.

T Fanatic--  Yeah  !!! bring Tranny to use as bait :o .  Hope Mikey reads this thread  !!! :P

Back to Cave

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Stone-Man on August 10, 2015, 19:55:57 PM
Carter
That is a mongo pile in the drive. Dunno the size of the bear,but damn sure not a cub. That pile could have come from a 500 lber :o  No Jive ,cuz.  God awful load of bear shit.

T Fanatic--  Yeah  !!! bring Tranny to use as bait :o .  Hope Mikey reads this thread  !!! :P

Back to Cave

You can bring it to his attention @translywader
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Shane

I've had a bear in my yard lately. Haven't seen him, but seen the tracks and scat in my yard. He's a little guy.

All kinds of wildlife around here this year. Foxes, Turkeys, Bears, Coyotes. I live in the city. I even saw an armadillo up on 58.

Dougfish

:o Not a fucking armadillo! Those fuckers can wreck a garden.  n!n

Transylwader

That bear would have a field day trying to eat me. I'd probably get angry and think he's some hoodrat talking shit and clock him the fuck out! Invite accepted. I wanna fish JY secret stashes