News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

WTF

Started by Woolly Bugger, April 07, 2015, 05:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

overbrook

bmadd

Only $1/fish. Seems they could have ground the fish up to be used as meal.

The Dude

That sucks.  I wonder if that valve had a lock on it that was cut, or if it was not secured in any way. 

I think they should increase guide licenses to $250 next year to offset the losses (and because it is long overdue anyway).
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

The Dude

"The suspect may have been someone who held a grudge against the Wildlife Resources Commission.

"We have some theories," said Deaton."

Sounds like someone may have been fired from the NCWRC recently and didn't take it nicely - and they are following that as one possible lead.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

Transylwader

Purchased my new license. 27 donkey. Seven extra US donkey. It wasn't me. I was in Luray all weekend. Fuck a stocker in its gillzzz

F.You

NCWRC suck big donkey b'; Waste money, no work, no wild fish. Just, stock, stock, stock, stock, and more stock. p;-

Transylwader

Check out VDGIF. fucking idiots show you were all the wild fish are and where they stock on top of the wilds and dates. Haha. My license for that fuck show is up on April 24. After that them sumbitches ain't getting a red ZAR from me. Besides, WV is where all them stockers at.

Michael Toris

Quote from: Transylwader on April 07, 2015, 18:18:17 PM
Check out VDGIF. fucking idiots show you were all the wild fish are and where they stock on top of the wilds and dates. Haha. My license for that fuck show is up on April 24. After that them sumbitches ain't getting a red ZAR from me. Besides, WV is where all them stockers at.
I agree with this full heartly.

Dougfish

VDGIF sucks at trout, fo sure.

benben reincarnated

Mmm, stockers. 

raz

gets better.  PA wants to let Pinners fish DH waters.

RiverbumCO

Guide license should go to $1000.  Let regular people fish sometimes. 
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

ajhock

At Bobby Setzer, it was herons and otters.   ::)
""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

Al