News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hello again, old friends.

Started by Tandemfly, May 12, 2012, 16:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tandemfly

Hello everyone!

This is actually not my first time on this forum.  I remember when Keith started it, and I was one of the very first members.  Some of you may remember that I was fairly active both here and on the SEFFF back in those days.  But, I was in college then.  Since I graduated, my new career has kept me very busy, and there has been very little time for online forums.  Apparently, I was gone so long that my username had even been deleted here.

I still get out to go fishing from time to time, although it's not as often as I would like.  I try to go at least once a month, but it doesn't always happen.  I most enjoy fishing small blue lines for wild trout, and I occasionally fish DH streams as well. 

I'm very glad to be back, and to see that I still recognize some old friends here.  I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys.
Best Wishes,
Tandemfly

"Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not the fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau.

Woolly Bugger

welcome back, throw up some trip reports or something to grab our attention....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!