new Sage catalog now online

Started by walt, October 11, 2006, 11:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

moodytrout

Can't beat Sage in my book- Thanks for the great deal on the SLT363-3 Walt.  I only have 1 problem with it ! I cant seem to put it down and when I do it calls for me during the night and I am loosing sleep.  I will be seeking $ for pain and suffering 0--0

Woolly Bugger

don't need any new sage, just time to fish the old rods I already have!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

moodytrout

I know what you mean Woolly- since my return to the week long grinder ( my old job ). I can no longer just take off and get some fishing in for my self. The winter months are slow for guiding so I have been hitting the water when I can work it around family. However this spring will be a real test of my mental health as weekends are starting to book up. The one thing that is keeping it all together is an expedition trip I am planning to the Kamchatka wilderness for next year 0--0

walt

dang moody.... sounds like a hell of a trip.... big 'bows dude.

swing on by next time yer close.... i'm basically relegated to swingin' a hammer most days now but we are making progress. march opening is/was a pipedream.... most likely late april. what really bites is that this is the time of year i love to float the cat..... remember last year and the caddis? man, i miss that blizzard.

anyways, hope all is well and we'll see ya on the water somewhere, sometime in '07....

wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

moodytrout

Planning on comming up your way soon Walt. Will be in need of tying stuff and need to check out some of the new products in the shop. 0--0

Trout Maharishi

Mr Moody,
Do you have a web page for your guide service? Do your permits cover the Pisgah National Forrest and GSMNP? I need a guide for me and the Dali Lama on our next vacation 8)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

moodytrout

Mr Trout Maharishi I shut down the web page about a year ago. Now most of my trips come from repeat clients and thier referals to others. I also do some trips for walt. Havent guided in Pisgah for a long time but leave that to Kevin Howell and company to cover. However I do trips around that area in wild waters whitch is were I would rather be anyway. Will be glade to meet you some time and show you the Big D and area, all you got to do is supply the brew 0--0

Trout Maharishi

That's mighty nice of you to offer to show me and the Dali Lama around. After seeing that Deliverance movie and reading on another one of these Southern  forums how most members are "packing heat" while fishing. I must say I had some reservations about fishing the region without some local knowledge about avoiding such trouble spots
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

moodytrout

;D Just let me know when you want to go, and I'll check my calendar. I will do my best to protect you from the sex crazed hillbilly's 8)