Zero and Four but this shit storm must continue

Started by Transylwader, January 15, 2012, 20:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Transylwader

Took a skunking on New Years day so I figured I'd get back the rhythem, so I spent the weekend at TX's house with some blueline hitters, Franzen, BRA, Socks and WNC Permit. Friday was the day and I was stoked to be headed to the "homelands" to ply my trade on heavily iced up bluelines.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Friday's high was 25F, thats about -4Celcius, way too cold for a Saffa lizard :o
TX was kind enough to deal with my whiny ass and took me up a creek just to shut me up. We both got skunked to high hell b';

Cracked a beer, actually ended up cracking about 20 which led to some late night messy antics, Socks and Franzen, feel free to put up those dodgy pix of the Thermarest being used as a surf board :embarassed:
Woke up late Saturday morn still acomatosed to meet up with my bru, BRA and WNCPermit

BRA reckoned I moved a 14" fish, I couldn't see him (and reckon he was just trying to be nice) as soon as I crossed the stream and stood up on the bank, sure as hell a 14" brown buggered off upstream p;-
Got really desparate and hit up the local in town

TX managed a pune and the rest is history. Tried to wade across this behemoth of a river and ended up pretty deep, I could feel water pissing into my waders :o Massive tear in my crotch. Aw fuck, was it cold. It appeared I had wee'd myself.

Went to the Ingles where  the horrified locals thought I genuinely pissed myself. Even this pune weren't to happy :laugh:

I feel nothing, maybe I did slash in my jeans. I was still drunk and trying to stay warm.

TX's lil Ben is in good shape after a horrible shake down from spinal meningitis. Damn great kid that one 8)
In good spirits, I went and cleaned up the rental, only to line up skunk numero tres b';

Heavens know wtf Socks is smiling about...

I said it once and I'll say it again, fishing a blueline with three other people is like going to a JMU party with 20 lads and one slapper b';

TX below the frozen throne

The face of defeat/owned/FAIL etc :(
Heck, I had a great time, and have a few new screen savers to boot. I did realize that I honestly don't care about the skunking, just getting to fish with a darn good bunk of blokes is way more fun than watching the Packers lose to the Giants :P

I'll get ya next time you speckled caniving bastard troots :D

Woolly Bugger

good shit you crazy bastard.... you know if you drove on down the road a little further, you could have be catching a few fish while freezing your ass off..

jis say'in
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

FoulHook

Quote from: Transylwader on January 15, 2012, 20:57:22 PM

I did realize that I honestly don't care about the skunking, just getting to fish with a darn good bunk of blokes is way more fun than watching the Packers lose to the Giants :P

Fuck me  b'; b'; b'; b'; b'; b'; b'; b';
Quote from: Transylwader on June 03, 2011, 21:56:17 PM
The Davidson. It's full of wild fish.

The Dude

Dude, we're still ~45 days out from the Q. Gordons kicking off the season.  Patience until then, home skillet.  AMF!
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

benben reincarnated

consumnfire1229

That busted windshield makes that dog appear branded...
"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

Holmes

Yeah at least you tried mang. Next time stick to the place thats allways got them biting fish. I'll keep on eye on the weather, come up here sometime this winter. The brookies are allways bitin'. -0-

Woolly Bugger

i'm really surprised that the rental co's continue to rent rides to a saffa like you...
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

troutphisher

My guess is the dog was after your Klondike head gear............... ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Transylwader

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on January 16, 2012, 11:54:00 AM
i'm really surprised that the rental co's continue to rent rides to a saffa like you...
I only had one rental catch on fire so far you know...

The Dude

How many litres of petrol per kilometer do you get in those snazzy 4-cylinder rentals?  I bet it powers right up Black Mountain on I-40.   ;)

Verdommed rooinek!
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: Transylwader on January 16, 2012, 15:08:00 PM

That's a record you need to strive to beat in 2012 if I ever heard one.

Aka

That 4th picture tells the tale.  :o
Hit me up for some dat small stream shiet when the thermo-meter climbs back up in March.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Transylwader on January 16, 2012, 15:08:00 PM

yah, I saw it on the interweb...

me -There's a season?

Transylwader

Quote from: The Dude on January 16, 2012, 15:27:09 PM
How many litres of petrol per kilometer do you get in those snazzy 4-cylinder rentals?  I bet it powers right up Black Mountain on I-40.   ;)

Verdommed rooinek!
I was ok at math, so I'll take a stab ???
Here are my plug in's:
lpg = liters per gallon (US) = 3.785411784 
kmpm = kilometers per mile = 1.609344 
This canary yellow beauty gets 36 miles per gallon which equates to 15.305 km's per litre. Not bad.

Onkundige bliksem :o