News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Fusion

Started by troutfanatic, June 29, 2015, 18:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfanatic

I usually try to avoid news sources that are hardcore in their political bias, but this shit is funny.

Just about every Chicago parade these days features gunfire in the perimeters as gangs clash with police and drunks have probably been a parade disruption since forever. But this year a man tried to drive into the parade route, ramming his car into some bystanders — but not hurting anyone seriously.

Police swarmed the vehicle, smashed in the rear window and yanked out the driver, a middle-aged white man, and arrested him. Chicago police have released no details on the man's identity nor his motivations for ramming the barricades for the parade.

But by far the biggest disruption was from a large group of "black lives matter" protesters. The group was joined by members of the black queer community of Chicago who announced the disruption on their website.

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/06/29/black-lives-matter-protesters-disrupt-chicago-gay-pride-parade/

flatlander

I can't see the content of this post ( bliss)...is this about Miles Davis or Lockheed's skunkworks project? n!n

flatlander

Man, I hate fusion jazz.  Mile's Kinda Blue is a masterpiece, though. V:;

TylerDurden

Don't forget Bitches Brew
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

flatlander

Yeah...Bitches Brew was too "fusion" for my taste.  Sketches of Spain and Birth of Cool...the Bebop stuff is hard to beat.

I'm sorry TF...it just occurred to me you were probably talking about that Lockheed reactor, weren't you?  If I could figure out how to take you off ignore, I guess I could see what you're talking about.  But I can't.  So I won't.

Have a good night, buddy!

Trout Maharishi

Fuck Miles Davis. Ever since I read a famous quote of his 'If somebody told me I only had an hour to live, I'd spend it choking a white man. I'd do it nice and slow" I have not listened to a note of his music voluntarily. I do give him credit for at least being honest, that's is a glaring deficiency of his race.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Grannyknot

Flea is not the best bassist of all time.