News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

carp

Started by bullship, September 07, 2010, 06:55:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaz dassie

Ha ha Matt ure the funniest bloke ever. I know some "pigs" in Raleigh u'd have a otugh time landing on that thang. TM, where is that pic of the "bompies"?

overbrook

Quote from: bullship on September 08, 2010, 20:05:32 PM
This is a spider pig. It is not a carp fly:

Thats funny shit right there!   and would probably catch a fish.....just not for me. :laugh:

I give it 8 dancing bananas ....

-0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0- -0-

diaz dassie

8 bananas?Flippin heck Ben youre stingy mate! This 1st one is for you and all your mates... {S;
For all the wannabees... -+;
And for u Matagonia and the ever protagonist for flying my filthy flag, Ryan... V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:; V:;

Everybody else? Ha ha and fek yeah! p;-

Get Bent

"Spider Pig, Spider Pig, Does what ever Spider Pig does!" (I think thats how it goes!)
                                                                               Homer Simpson

<-;: <-;: <-;:
Konichiwa Bitches!

bullship

Someday I will catch a fish on that ugly bastard. Tying while wasted sometimes leaves you with a keeper.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

cypresstrout

I have never caught a carp on a fly rod, but I have shot the heck out of them with a bow.  That is about as much fun as it gets.

bullship

It might be more fun if they're not dead...they tend to fight a little longer.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Get Bent

Quote from: cypresstrout on September 28, 2010, 13:59:19 PM
I have never caught a carp on a fly rod, but I have shot the heck out of them with a bow.  That is about as much fun as it gets.

What do you do with them after you kill them?
Konichiwa Bitches!

cypresstrout

It was back in my college days.  I sold them for 50 cents a piece.  Paid for my expenses! -0-

Get Bent

Well at least you sold them. These days the bow fishing fuckwads just kill'em for sport.
Konichiwa Bitches!