News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

The month of unfortunate events

Started by diaz dassie, March 20, 2011, 14:45:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaz dassie

March is supposed to be a time for us British twats to celebrate by getting royally fucked up on the black stuff, party harder and eat like kings, but for a half cocked half cast South African pavement special clinging onto my british passport and being a general basket case coz of shitty issues, I ended up getting a cyst, which later became an abscess and it happened to be growing right inside my ball sack. So instead of being an idiot and fishing in the mountains in my remote hollers, and fucking out and not being able to get to a hospital quickly, I chose to get liquored up, celebrate St Paddy's day, have emergency surgery at 4AM  on Friday and fish 6 hours later. Here are pix of a rather shitty month for me and a great one for others. I promised myself never to be a moaner, ever again, no matter what life throws at you, piss in the wind of adversity :D

Just for Trout Maharishi, it turns out that quite a few wannabe limeys reside in Raleigh and like their Corgis :laugh:

Guinness boy feeling up a rather hot birds arse :o

A righteous leprechaun

The best Stout in the world

And so, the best part of my dreaded surgery? I now have to remove the packing out of the ball sack, I thought I would share this with my fellow brothers since just the thought of scalpals close to the nuts raises the hairs on our arses. I wish I could insert a girly squeal in here but that would make me a pussy :P

possessed

I don't even know what to say, so I'll just say this....that last sunfish pic is pretty cool looking, what kind is that?

diaz dassie

:laugh: Thank sweet Jesus it aint you brother. That'd be a green sunfish

possessed

Been there done that....avacado balls a few years back.

Holmes

did yo drink any mickeys? hope you get on dem wilds again brutha. I was layin into dem browns and brookies all last week :D

diaz dassie

Quote from: Petey on March 20, 2011, 15:39:10 PMI was layin into dem browns last week :D
Dayum breh, you know condoms don't stop the spread of HIV :o :P

Holmes

Quote from: Transylwader on March 20, 2011, 15:46:24 PM
Quote from: Petey on March 20, 2011, 15:39:10 PMI was layin into dem browns last week :D
Dayum breh, you know condoms don't stop the spread of HIV :o :P

low brow jokes brutha... you know we aint got no AIDS in da hood :D

troutphisher

I thought the Lyme's were into buffalo cut poodles.......

Or was it, The Indians humping buffalo poodles?....

I always forget that......
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

The Dude

Sucks about your nuts, man, but at least it wasn't testicular cancer.  It's a good thing you're married, cuz you'd never get another girl again if they knew your balls once got infected.  Next time don't think that you are growing a third ball and realize that you should get that lump checked out pronto.
Fortunately, the trout aren't going anywhere, so they'll be there when you come next weekend.  We may have to link up for some feeshin'.  I'd let you crash at my house, but I don't want to have to deal with any blood stains on the spare bed sheets.   :embarassed:

p.s. - the parkway is open.   ;)
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

snagaluffaguss

You are allowed to bitch and moan if you have

A. a cyst on your nut sack.

B. an abcess on your nut sack.

C. a hole in your nut sack.

D. all of the above.

Leedawg

Been wondering where the hell you been. Couple Guinney's, few pain pills and a swift scalpel to the nut sack would put anybody down  :o Glad you made it bro. You aint the Lone Ranger when it comes to no fishing. My Tenn permit is dead and most likely will be for awhile  b';

bullship

Got to protect the sack. Damn this shit scares the hell out of me. I haven't had insurance since i moved out of the parents house, which is nearing two decades.....one extra nut in the sack and I'd be bankrupt for life. On second thought....I'm already broke and moving to an undisclosed rural local so they can suck my cancerous bulging third nut. Glad you're on the mend. We have some exclusive fish to catch.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Trout Maharishi

I told you about messing around with them nasty truck stop hookers and WV strippers :P Hope they caught the infection before it got into your blood stream. That would be a bitch to break out with those sores all over your body :'( Have you had your tongue checked? :;! That reminds me, did I show y'all the video my girlfriend made for me?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

ajhock

I have been down the swollen nut sack road before.  A bag of frozen peas and no pictures please.
""Beauty is truth, truth beauty," - that is all Ye know on earth, and all ye need to know."-J. Keats

trouthemp

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 21, 2011, 18:12:38 PM
I told you about messing around with them nasty truck stop hookers and WV strippers :P Hope they caught the infection before it got into your blood stream. That would be a bitch to break out with those sores all over your body :'( Have you had your tongue checked? :;! That reminds me, did I show y'all the video my girlfriend made for me?

Holy one, yer Hign-ass..........

I give a C-note for 10 minutes with that devil toughed temptress.................

Sweet merciful jeeeeeeeeeeeeebus!
were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........