Another November, and we’ve not cleaned the forest floors!

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, November 03, 2019, 20:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

This is clearly the result of not paying attention in school.  For the love of all those with an IQ above room temperature, how did we elect such a snollygoster and dunderhead? 

Gov. Gavin Newsom "has done a terrible job of forest management. I told him from the first day we met that he must 'clean' his forest floors regardless of what his bosses, the environmentalists, DEMAND of him. Must also do burns and cut fire stoppers."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/trump-slams-california-for-forest-fires-even-though-last-weeks-fires-were-not-in-forests/ar-AAJMxtD?ocid=spartandhp
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

troutrus

I'm having a little trouble keeping up with this new world science. Will the atomic bomb extinguish the fires, or does that only work for hurricanes?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on November 03, 2019, 20:34:55 PMFor the love of all those with an IQ above room temperature, how did we elect such a snollygoster and dunderhead? 

I had to look up the definition of snollygoster, this is what came up:

wait, there's more

Did anybody actually watch the whole 50 minute Trump infomercial live?

He should have shut up after the first 9 minutes.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Dougfish

Cali state forests: 71,000 acres. The Gov is responsible.

Cali NF: 20,069,000 acres. Not to mention national parks that add another
6,240,000 acres, BLM's 15,550,000 acres, etc. Orange marmalade better get busy raking.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Onslow

I can think of a couple reasons why Trump was hired.

Angela Merkel's decision to facilitate the the arrival of at least 900,000 immigrants in Deutschland was certainly a factor.  Her "generous act" was a thoughtless action for her people.

Racially divisive taunts emanating from news program guests didn't help either.  Statements such as "the Latinos will decide the next election" are not helpful.  I heard this line on various NPR talk and news shows at least 30 times during a 10 year period prior to Trump being elected.

Voters were not interested in a polished person, but rather a rabid junkyard dog to protect the property.  At the rate things are going, he be our president for the next 4.  Warren is as delusional, dishonest, and behaving more dumbly despite the fact she has a better brain than Trump.  What a disappointment.

Unfortunately for America, our problems are much larger than Trump.  Trump is a mere symptom of the rise of general indecency,  irresponsibility, and breathtaking narcissism across the board. There should be no discussions about minors transitioning.  There should be no demand for illicit opiates, meth or weed. Cause and effect is real, we just forgot that it is.  For every breath breathed, and every word spoke, and every action taken, there is a price to pay.  Trump is the embodiment of what we have become as a nation.

Al

Onslow nailed it.

Said this several times already - Trump was not my man but looking at the wide open field on the other side I don't see anyone that will make many of his followers switch their vote.