News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Lord have mercy!!!

Started by diaz dassie, November 07, 2010, 20:22:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diaz dassie

Advice was taken from some well decent fishing mates of mine and the plan was set in stone. Deciding to head up even though snow was forecast for the weekend I did a most dumbass move and fished Bullhead Creek. The Park claimed $22 and I had a very sub par day. The colors of the leaves were worth it though. Here are some pix from my twenty two donkey ripping...

Get Bent

I am glad she treated you well. I think I saw that same dead fish when I was there. It was above where you stayed. Good stuff man, good stuff!

y; 0:0 <-;:
Konichiwa Bitches!

jwgnc

Fine fine fishies.  You deserve it with all the hikin' you do.

'c; 'c;
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

trout4ever

Nice report Mike!!  Really nice browns and bows!  What's up with all that shit hanging in the trees.... Looks like a tornado blew through or something. Ghetto fishin' I guess!!   ;D

ncguy

Looked like laundry hangin' out to dry! Pretty troots, beat the hell out of the expo I'm sure.

MuddlerMan

Welcome to the 20''+ Wild Brown Club my brotha.  It's a very exclusive club  -0- -0- -0-

Nice fish, very pristine waters  :o
"Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right" - Grateful Dead

blue ridge angler

damn..kick ass report..way to get after them even in the cold as shit temps..kudos on the trains too.. -0- -0- -0-

Woolly Bugger

{S;

I shoulda hung out with you, cause my late attempt at catching some Davidson River Jurassic trout wasn't all that spectacular. After reading this suckage I may not even post my latest D.R. (dismal report).

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

kylemc

I want to fish yall's trash stream.

bullship

Who does one have to blow to get the 411 on this awesome cesspool of a river? It looks trashy enough for carp to me.
It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

rjs123

Great report!  Love that brown and the beer can art too.  Im also wondering about all that toilet paper hanging in the trees.

jenks

good shit t-wade ive been meaning to hit the trashy, but havent found the time yet.  y;
"Official Driver of the 2010-2011 CAROLINA HURRICANES Bandwagon "

wvyou

I hope you washed your waders!  Large browns of all varieties frequent those waters.