Another fine example of high school sportsmanship

Started by Woolly Bugger, September 16, 2015, 15:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

The incident happened during Friday night's game between Linden and visiting Immaculata. According to videotape, the Linden defensive lineman ripped off the helmet of his opponent and hit him on the forehead with it. The Linden player was given an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty, but not ejected.

NJ.com reported the officials didn't see the swinging of the helmet in its entirety. The Immaculata player, taken to a nearby hospital, needed 10 stitches for the contusion.

Linden police Capt. James Sarnicki said his department's juvenile bureau investigation was ongoing.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

flatlander

I saw that last night, and it made me cringe.  I was surprised that kid was able to get up. 

Michael Toris

flatlander

swing a helmet, get shot in the parking lot by angry dad

Transylwader

Fuck sakes. I have never come across a more dysfunctional bunch than highschool football players and their daddy's. I think I have seen more brawls in parking lots between parents and players than I have in bars and that says a lot...
Quit doing community service as a coach and just fucking get your hours unloading peoples crappy donations at the Habitat for Humanity ReStore p;-
Maybe rugby should be introduced into schools instead. It'd thin the herd of shit talking asswipes and you don't have a helmet to clout someone the fuck out. Just your hands and your head. /'/

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Transylwader on September 17, 2015, 08:43:20 AM
I have never come across a more dysfunctional bunch than highschool football players and their daddy's.

Not true!  You're a card-carrying participant of a much grander dysfunctional lot ---- fly anglers and beer drinkers. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

ptfranze

Michael Toris

The only thing I learned from this thread is that that de demands a double team.

Transylwader

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood on September 17, 2015, 08:56:22 AM
Not true!  You're a card-carrying participant of a much grander dysfunctional lot ---- fly anglers and beer drinkers.
I am no fly angler nor a beer drinker.
A fly angler is a person who fishes with a rod and line and fly. That would be the air apparent gheytardness, Tenkara (fuck those guys) p;-
I catch my furshes with fly, line, fly rod and fly reel with orange backing. :;!
I don't drink beer, I own it. /'/
Oh yeah, and Gheyson is pune :P

Michael Toris

bmadd

Grannyknot

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I got no words for that haircut.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

ptfranze

"High School Football Player Kicks Helmetless Opponent, Gets Attacked by Player's Family in Locker Room After Game"

High school football incidents are getting crazier and crazier this year

http://news.yahoo.com/high-school-football-player-kicks-164924563.html

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Grannyknot on September 18, 2015, 10:38:58 AM
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

I got no words for that haircut.

#hasneverwornatiebefore
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!