Traffic Report - Road Trip

Started by fly4u, December 20, 2009, 10:45:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fly4u

I am thinking of going to fish (freeze) in the Smith or at least sight see. What are the road conditions all the way to the dam. Is there anyone near High Point that would like to ride along.
" Thank You For Your Support "

Woolly Bugger

good luck, i'm building a fire and tying flies...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

rjs123

If I had 4 wheel drive I would join you.  Im afraid of getting stuck though.  The rear wheel drive van is not that great in the snow.  I could walk to the river but I guess I dont want to fish that bad YET.

fly4u

Great, thanks for the view....Bob I will send you my cell #  on a PM....If you want I will pick you up. Call if you want to go.

fly4u

I am getting ready to go up again today.......any one want to meet.

22midge

you might want to check the generation schedule.Generation beginning last night(midnight) and continuing until futher notice.
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

fly4u

Well then....   8@S

Thanks for the reminder........You are so correct. o-o

Well the wife will be happy  ;D

Look out Christmas decorations :(

rjs123

Ya I think they changed it because I thought when I checked the other day they were not going to generate on Sunday. We had an all day rain though on Friday so maybe the lake is up with that and the snow melt.  I fished yesterday for a short time. The river was up about a foot and muddy.  I went today to have a look. Its cleared up but they were generating.  Have to wait till Tuesday now.  I plan to fish early below Fieldale and move up river to fish the falling water.  Come on up then if you can.