Trout in public water day 1

Started by Trout Maharishi, November 11, 2009, 10:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

After careful study of maps and information gathered from these fishing boards. I set out in search of the illusive trout rumored to be found in public waters in NC. We stated our hike at dawn on the first day determined to reach our destination before night fall. After a short while we encountered a steep rock face and had to traverse around the mountain to find a low point to continue. Just before nightfall we reached the hollow log described to me and made camp. We made camp and retired early in anticipation of the day to come.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

peter p

Peter

5xTippett

I am glad you found your way around the rock face.  That would have probably slowed you down a wee bit! ;)

troutphisher

Well......it looks like it might be trout water......whats the max CFS you waded in?
Was there any lions and tigers and bears?

What color indicators did you use?
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

what about the booze and the women???
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

22midge

wow you found the lost city.....thats the rock wall that they would throw the midget women off to sacrifice to the trout gods.Now we know for sure that you are truly a Holly Man.Please offer pics to us mere mortals.Be safe
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

5xTippett

I noticed there appears to be a cell phone about half way up the rock wall! :angel:

benflyfishn

Did you catch any snakeheads? I hear theres a lot of snakes..... ^-^
What happens on the stream, stays there..........

Beetle

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Did you visit with Yoda?   :P

calebB

You know how to torture. ;D Give us some meat. >:D

croaker

Buddhist fishin' in Ewok Land.   ;hb
-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

red-haired-boy

Where's the picture of your hippie homebrew and lunch? haha