News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

First snow of the season

Started by gamatt53, November 04, 2010, 11:14:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamatt53

Looks like some white stuff is set to fall in the next couple days on the higher elevations. Anyone else a glutton for punishment and thinking about doing some snow fishing? 8)

diaz dassie

Hells yeah, headed up tomorrow morning for 4 days, 3 states away from shit town (Raleigh). Snow forecast but I don't give a toss, beats going to a show in Fletcher/Asheville where tons of undesirables will be lurking... 8)

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Get Bent

Quote from: Transylwader on November 04, 2010, 12:05:31 PM
Hells yeah, headed up tomorrow morning for 4 days, 3 states away from shit town (Raleigh). Snow forecast but I don't give a toss, beats going to a show in Fletcher/Asheville where tons of undesirables will be lurking... 8)

Come on Mike, you know you will miss the swinging dick contest. -0- :laugh:
Konichiwa Bitches!

diaz dassie

Quote from: Get Bent on November 04, 2010, 15:17:45 PM
Come on Mike, you know you will miss the swinging dick contest. -0- :laugh:
As much as I hate to admit it, I kinda like my job and the many days I can take off to go fishing, decking one of the online dick swingers at said show may result in me losing said job/fishing opportunities so, no, I'll go mess around with Mista Trout because s/he is a worthy and proper fighter :P

Rod Champion

Rod + Matt Champion
Fly Shop/ Guide Service
Located ON the S. Holston River
423-878-2822

WRector

3 + inches in Maggie Valley and Cataloochie (sp).  Supposedly more to come.  Most of it is sticking up on the Mountain sides...
There's a big difference between a dry fly dancing through
a riffle and a weighted fur ball dragging on the bottom.