News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Bass & Bream on the fly

Started by possessed, November 20, 2010, 17:49:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possessed

I had planned to head the the hills this morning but never could seem to get my butt in gear.  About 9 am, I decided I was not going.

This afternoon, I started getting the itch and opted to make the 2-3 minute walk down to the neighborhood pond.

I caught a bunch of little bass and bream.  I fished a black bugger with a green weenie dropper.  Most hit the bugger, but a few were caught on the weenie.

Not being a bass expert, I was wondering if these are largemouth or spotted bass. 

Some new decor for my new truck.

rford

Looks like large mouth bass and pan fish or some kind of perch.

I like the sticker.

matrat118

Cool sticker. Where did you get it?
"I have laid aside business and gone a-fishing"... Izaak walton

jwgnc

Three minutes is my kind of hike when you've got the itch and it's too late to travel.

Wish I had a pond that close
Stalk softly and carry a green stick.

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Stone-Man

Largemouth

A sure way to tell is this. On the back of a Kentucky's tongue is a really rough spot like a cats tongue.

JT

jwhop3

The last and the next-to-last photos are Northern Pirhanna.   :P
"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

~by Doug Larsen~

Holmes

Any catfish up in dat? I was talkin' to two cold blooded country bamas, and they sho was hungry. Anacostia done froze over, need a new spot to sit on my buckets and sip on da malt liquor yeah..... help a brutha out