News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

It's that time again- kayak and yeti cooler raffle.

Started by troutfanatic, January 23, 2018, 15:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutfanatic

As with the last 3 years, I'll be selling raffle tickets to raise funds for increasing disabled veteran and wounded warrior participation in fly fishing.
Last year I raised $3,000.00 for the program and I sold 3 of the 4 winning tickets.
This year there are two prizes, two separate raffles. A Jackson Cuda12 kayak and a YETI65 Cooler.

The drawing will be held on March 3rd at the John E. Pechmann Fishing Education Center. I'll broadcast it on Facebook live.

The marabou madness event is open to anyone, not just veterans. It involves fly tying, catered meals and trout fishing at the center. For details and price pm me.

Tickets for the raffles are $5 each. I can do cash in person, or check, PayPal is preferred. Typically I photograph your completed tickets and will text them to you, but this early I can send tickets to be filled out by the individual.

Here's a pic

Trailer not included.

[attachment id=0 msg=156629]

troutfanatic

The march 3rd Marabou Madness event is looking promising. We will have Curtis Fleming (Flyrod Chronicles) and super awesome fly tyer Charlie Craven as our guests. As the program leadership figures out how many wounded warriors and disabled vets are attending, there may be a few slots available for the public. PM if interested. I'll continue to follow up on seats for the event. Typically, its a $50 donation. Catered meals from Jersey Mike's Subs and Mission Barbecue,, fly tying instruction with Craven, fishing on Pechmann ponds (tagged trout for prizes) casting clinics, prizes, giveaways and you're supporting PHW.
Once again. this is only if seats are available. They go first come, first served.

Please buy raffle tickets. $5 a pop on either prize. Last year I sold 3 of the 4 winners including our own AA Goldsmith, who won a Yeti Bro Bag cooler.