News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Nothing To See Here

Started by ironman, February 05, 2016, 14:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone-Man

Pretty damn good intro. Love a tomahawk rib eye.  Hope some of these knuckle heads on here won't bash your ass too hard

JT

driver

no carp??

Please don't be a yank.

Oh do please drop those names, need to know if you are credible or not.

Pansyman

If you passed JT's initial sniff test (JT likes big boobies V:;) I guess I won't be a huge dick :;! and try to pick a fight, right off the bat.
Welcome and all that shit
You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

NCsporksman

^^^ my mans really diggin on that meth-addled single mommer look i see...... I bet if you shook her right hand it would burn ya like a sumbitch  :;!

Dougfish

Certified yankee, attracted to scrawny meth chicks versus good ties, ability to post decent pics, apparent sense of humor, grilled meats.

Pull up a cooler. Just make sure there is no Genesee in it.
Or Polish huney likker. That don't sound right. 
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

ironman

Well, you done smoked me out as a Yankee. It ain't all bad though. I'm a polite and respectful tourist who digs history, and hates chain restaurants.

That Genesee Bock is quite good. Yearly release. $7.99 for one more than eleven.

Krupnik: way better than any of those hipster honey blended whiskies from the big houses.

I mostly fish the Upper Delaware. We see a lot of out of state plates too.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

My place is just down river here.

We don't care if your northern, southern, or martian, but do share your disdain for people from Massachusetts and New Jersey.

ptfranze

Well done best intro we have had in a while  'c;  Welcome

NCsporksman

I'm not going back to read..so do u have boat? I can't row but I do try #blessmyheart

driver

Ok, a redhorse is close enough to a carp.  'c;  So... whats a yank like you doing on here?

Da Heisenberg

uh huh.

the pickle has awakened.

ironman

I do have boats.

The first one, almost cost me my marriage.  Apparently, "honey, I found this, and really am considering it", wasn't really a strong enough statement.  "I thought you liked fly fishing because you didn't need a boat?!?!".... or something like that.  I ate my words, and a lot of shit sandwiches.  Jewelry was involved at some point.  So worth it though.  It's a old school Lavro 16' called the Green Hornet.  It was originally set up, and used in Michigan by a preacher.  Bought from the second owner up in Wisconsin.  He was a really good dude.  Like anyone, I had grandiose plans of pastoral family trips, where my wife would sunbathe and I could teach the kids to be fly fishing masters.  Of course, that's not what its like at all.  The Hornet doesn't see a lot of action any more, and may find a new home. 

The second one, was discussed a little, and it was agreed that the first one would be sold upon delivery.  That was bullshit, and suspect she knew it too. This one was owned by a guy who resided in a Utah desert.  Good idea:  buy a drift boat and reside in a fucking desert.  Might have seen water 3 or 4 times.  It's a RO Skiff, and is the perfect boat for what we do on the D, but is easy to fall out of.  She's named Rozpusta (Polish: debauchery).  This one was a strange deal - and the boat was underpriced to begin with.  My friend Tommy agreed to drive this thing east when his season was over in Montana.  So I asked the seller to get the bearings packed, put new shoes on, add a spare, and make sure it was ready for a cross country trip.  Get me the bill.  He gets the maintenance done, and drives this from southern Utah to West Yellowstone to drop it off for Tommy - never heard back from the guy.  I tried to square up, several times - never got a response.  Always thought that was weird.   

The third, is a small fishing boat I picked up from a customer who had this thing in his shipping bay.  The bride really didn't get this one, but she went along with it for some reason.  The owner of said company inherited it from his FIL, and wasn't seeing any use.  It is a 14' Alumacraft with an Evinrude 9.9, solid trailer, and Minn Kota.  Bone stock, and in real nice shape, with all the extras.  $1200 if it ran, and it did.  Changed out the water pump, spark plugs, new fuel line, and ran a tank of Seafoam through it, right as rain.  We use it on the Upper Niagara and inland lakes for musky and bass.  I have turned many musky, but none have made the ultimate commitment.  So, I suck at this game.  The UN is a ridiculous smallmouth factory.  Haven't named her yet.

And what am I doing here....  Who the fuck knows.  None of my southern friends here have claimed me thus far.  Bunch of assholes.  The owner of this here site posts a lot of cool pictures of trips on bookface.  Thought it would be cool to see what's going on in an area that's not Montana or the PNW.  Had to join to see the pictures.  Your spring comes sooner too, and I'm not afraid of a road trip.  There you have it.

Dougfish

3 boats? You're certifiable. Which means you'll probably fit in fine.

My employer is in Allentown. I have fished the Little Lehigh when I go up because it's so close. It probably gets as much pressure as any small stream in Murica.
My entire yankee fishing experience, right there.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006