couple days , couple fish.

Started by tattdflythrower, October 16, 2011, 18:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tattdflythrower

Friday i set out to fish a little creek i heard was a good spot. fished up and down from where i started a quarter mile or so. Didn't even spook one, the water looked great though nice to get in new water anyways. Sat went to the brookie stream near by got there late , caught one but didn't quite satisfy my itch. Today went to the dan not to far from my house to see if i could hook into a fat pellet head saw one about 20 inches more or less , caught little bow. I noticed a fat hatch of a little fly guessing a size 18. Not the trek into the speck mountains i was hoping for but no complaints
"if i live the life im given, i wont be scared to die"

Holmes

alls good except fo dat last photo. givin me a headache :D

tattdflythrower

I d:b was drivin and i think it was about twenty after four haha

consumnfire1229

"Thou shalt know thy waters and be wise about those things upon which thy prey doth feed."  4th Commandment of The Eleven Commandments from the Curtis Creek Manifesto

benben reincarnated

brookies and bows, nice. 

those wooly worms are creepy.  my dog found one in the yard last year, wish I had a video of the encounter, quite funny.

tattdflythrower

Transylwader

That rod is sick. You should think about selling that CFO and find a Ross Colorado 0. The CFO is dead weight on a 1oz rod and to be honest, it does screw up the balance. Jis why two cents.
BTW, you got some nice locales. Enjoy em before Old Man winter closes shop in the next 4-6 weeks ;D

tattdflythrower

I know.i.been lookin for one my dad used to have a colorado 1 ,found a 2 for my 5 wt on ebay but got out bid. Imma be outta town the next two weekend b';s

tattdflythrower

ill whoop up on old man winters ass gonna stab him in the eye with my 6'6 haha

Holmes

the wild browns, the wild browns, the rippin' and the tearin', the rippin' and the tearin' -0-

tattdflythrower

lmfao .. epic , the rippin and the tearin the rippin and the tearin -0-