News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Davidson River Gage

Started by troutboy_II, December 08, 2009, 07:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

troutboy_II

Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just noticed the following:

ATTENTION -- Monitoring at the following real-time station will be discontinued effective January 1, 2010, pending the availability of a cooperating agency to assist in funding data collection efforts --

I for one, use this and the other stream gages alot when deciding where to go.  Anybody know what might be done to change this situation? 

Thanks.

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Woolly Bugger

ATTENTION -- Monitoring at the following real-time station will be discontinued effective January 1, 2010, pending the availability of a cooperating agency to assist in funding data collection efforts --

02124692 Goose Creek at Fairview, NC

For more information, please contact our Data Chief jrobbins@usgs.gov Thank you.
. Thank you.

http://nc.water.usgs.gov/char/info/02124692/

YOU fish Goose Creek???
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Way to go, now one of my other favorite fishing holes will be shoulder to shoulder, tard! ;D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 08, 2009, 09:40:11 AM
Way to go, now one of my other favorite fishing holes will be shoulder to shoulder, tard! ;D

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

rjs123

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 08, 2009, 09:58:14 AM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on December 08, 2009, 09:40:11 AM

Thats insane BUT been there and done that in the 70s. Opening day in Missouri.

Trout Maharishi

TB duce, your reading and comprehension skills are becoming legendary >:D ;D :angel:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

5xTippett

TM, what are you hoping for?  He still admits he voted for Obama.

troutphisher

Quote from: troutboy_II on December 08, 2009, 07:28:28 AM
Not sure if this has been discussed before, but I just noticed the following:

I for one, use this and the other stream gages alot when deciding where to go.  Anybody know what might be done to change this situation? 

Thanks.

TB

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

trouthemp

Turd,

Do you realize your thread subject " Davidson River Gage" is contradictory to the actual gage station closing.........

This is the quick witted commentary, profoundly present on the "other site"...

Bwahahahahah!

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

Get Bent

Konichiwa Bitches!

JB

TB, 

I wanna go, can you give directions too?
haba nice dey!

troutboy_II

Thanks Woolly.  Stupid error on my part.  It was early and I was multi tasking or whatever.  Glad to see it was an error.

As for the rest of you, thanks for sharing and consider this my early Xmas present!  ;D :-*

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

Get Bent

TB,

No we were saving the midget hookers for your Christmas present :angel:
0--0

Konichiwa Bitches!

troutboy_II

Aw crap!  Did I spoil it?  Did TM know?

Oh well...

TB

troutphisher

Quote from: troutboy_II on December 09, 2009, 07:33:25 AM
Thanks Woolly.  Stupid error on my part.  It was early and I was multi tasking or whatever.  Glad to see it was an error.

As for the rest of you, thanks for sharing and consider this my early Xmas present!  ;D :-*

TB

Rightee-O.......Turd

Tis the season for Xmas presents

I gave this much consideration, and through deep soul searching for just the right gift......

Well...here it is.....
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.