As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

This could be a gamechanger

Started by gamatt53, August 15, 2013, 09:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamatt53

benben reincarnated

That is pretty cool.

Might suck if hiking in the desert or any other warm place though where cold water might not be readily available.

Pansyman

You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

DRIFTS

add a twist of lime and then you got something   -0-
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

The Dude

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Beers that are commercially available were altered to add electrolytes while slightly reducing alcohol content, though the flavor was not affected at all. The modified brews were given to test subjects who had just finished exercising. The light beer was shown to retain best in the body, meaning it was hydrating most effectively.

BONUS PERK: Hydrating beer means less chance of a hangover the next day.
I was born by the river in a little tent, And just like the river I've been running ever since, It's been a long, long time coming, But I know change is gonna come.

benben reincarnated

Quote from: The Dude on August 21, 2013, 05:01:47 AM

Beers that are commercially available were altered to add electrolytes while slightly reducing alcohol content, though the flavor was not affected at all. The modified brews were given to test subjects who had just finished exercising. The light beer was shown to retain best in the body, meaning it was hydrating most effectively.

BONUS PERK: Hydrating beer means less chance of a hangover the next day.

Isn't that called Miller 64?  (where's the barf icon?)

wind_knot

p;- p;- p;- p;-

You'll be doing this even more now!!!