News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Hello Folks

Started by Feather Chucker, September 04, 2012, 07:53:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feather Chucker

I'm a fly fishing junky.  I spend most of my free time looking at fly fishing blogs, forums and articles.  I moved to NC about 6yrs ago picked up a fly fishing.  I grew up spin fishing but now I rarely use a spinning rod at all.  It is tempting when the summer is hot and the bass aren't biting.  I lived in Boone for awhile then moved reluctantly to the Raleigh area.  Mainly because there is no IT industry in Boone.  I look forward to reading and hopefully sharing posts of fishing trips.  I understand the don't ask don't tell thing.  It's hard enough finding a place that isn't ruined by the internet.   

overbrook

Quote from: Kev2380 on September 04, 2012, 07:53:01 AM
  I understand the don't ask don't tell thing. .   

Do you understand boobs and pie?  :;!

Transylwader

Kev, show me where to find 20lb+carp 60lb + grassies here in Raleigh other than Thomas Harvey's spots and I'll spill my guts on blueline trouts (theres far too many places in NC for anyone to fish them in a lifetime and I feel nothing)
Besides, I could save on the gas in a big way tired of the 4-5 hour trek already. Im just down the road remember... 8)

Feather Chucker

Transylwader,  I sent you a PM.

troutboy_II

Quote from: Transylwader on September 05, 2012, 13:11:38 PM
Kev, show me where to find 20lb+carp 60lb + grassies here in Raleigh other than Thomas Harvey's spots and I'll spill my guts on blueline trouts (theres far too many places in NC for anyone to fish them in a lifetime and I feel nothing)
Besides, I could save on the gas in a big way tired of the 4-5 hour trek already. Im just down the road remember... 8)

Trany - since you're ready to spill the beans, why not write a book on it and make a gazillion dollars!  /'/   Won't be the first time.

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.