News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Bullship and I muskie fished today..TR

Started by kylemc, November 16, 2012, 19:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

TheYiman

Txfly

The first fish was the 44", I didn't boga her cause she got all twisted up in the net, and I didn't want to stress her any more than she was...I had hell picking her up and just guessing I'd say somewhere around 26-28 pounds. The 40" was the second fish and I'd say about 20 pounds on her.

A heavy 42" fish is usually about 22-23 pounds on the boga, I know that for sure.

Transylwader

Fuck sakes and I thought I was a legend by sneaking off to White Top Laurel and catching a 22" rainbow b';

kylemc

I have so many remarks I don't know what to say. Well I do but it would piss most of you off and I DAMN SURE don't want my smite count to go up.

Pussies

bullship

You sound like you just spent all day rowing. You gots my shit?

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.

kylemc

Your shit?

Smallies busting bait balls like an Albie blitz. CRAZY FUN!

Nah, just fucking with ya. We didn't even see a fish 8)

I did row all day...Thanks for nothing Bullyship!

kylemc

You just smited me out of smite didn't you....

bullship

Quote from: kylemc on November 18, 2012, 20:40:12 PM
You just smited me out of smite didn't you....

twasn't me. I'm too tired to be upset that you guys didn't catch any fish. Hydro?

kylemc

bullship

Txfly

Kyle,

Quite sellin' shine on my thread, damn it.

kylemc

My shine free Scotty!

Me and Bully Musky fished again today. We saw 2000 carp. Spring reports will be stupid 8) 8)

bullship

Got to fish with Scott (Tx, Txfly, etc.) today. I'm sure he'll post up some stuff, but most of the pics were on my camera, as I was doing the pic taking and not the fish catching. One to hand...38 inches...one real follow....a couple sniffs....lots of non-sniffers......the most unconventional successful release I've ever witnessed. Good shit. I'm hooked. Only 8,827 more casts to go for me.