News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

It's about time

Started by Michael Toris, June 26, 2015, 15:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Toris

You know what I am talking about. It was getting pretty damn ridiculous. Shame it took this long.

Jfey

Yep.   Glad to see some forward thinking.
Yup, going fishing

bmadd

Fuck you if you disagree

sanjuanwormhatch

Liberals are trying their hardest to take GOD out of MERICA!

Kennedy's closing has been way overshared at this point but it is pretty special. 

Michael Toris

Quote from: steelrain202 on June 26, 2015, 16:02:42 PM
Is this really the place to talk about it?
Perhaps not. I was just excited to see us, as a nation, make a decision which pushes us forward.

I was NOT attempting to piss anyone off or start a heated debate. Simply reporting the news and my opinions on it.

Michael Toris

Quote from: steelrain202 on June 26, 2015, 16:10:13 PM
Well it seems speech is good for some around here and not so much for others. Just leveling the playing field. I personally don't give a damn either way
No worries. We are still homeboys. Don't have to agree on everything to be buds.

Still bummed I didn't get to come up and celebrate with you. Maybe I'll come up sometime this summer and hang.

TylerDurden

There is no logical reason to disagree with same sex marriage, regardless of your religion, political affiliation etc.
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

themidge

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: wildmttrout on June 26, 2015, 15:45:10 PM
You know what I am talking about. It was getting pretty damn ridiculous. Shame it took this long.

You darn tootin!  Ridiculous and downright sinful it was.   I can't believe it took this long for some stud to slip another one past the goalie of this beautiful specimen.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/25/us/bristol-palin-pregnant/index.html
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

AL trout bum

Looks like I'm in the minority again. What a surprise. I mean, I'm not gonna picket or anything, but I'm definitely not a proponent.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: troutfanatic on June 26, 2015, 17:14:57 PM
unless you is saying she is a lesbian, this is the wrong thread.

ever see her feet?

No, I have not, but I'm a bettin' they are delicious, since her momma likes painted toes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/08/sarah-palins-toenails-wha_n_212863.html
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

TylerDurden

Quote from: AL trout bum on June 26, 2015, 17:29:48 PM
Looks like I'm in the minority again. What a surprise. I mean, I'm not gonna picket or anything, but I'm definitely not a proponent.

Hmmmm what a surprise.

One question: Do you think women should be allowed to vote?
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

ruttness

Quote from: TylerDurden on June 26, 2015, 17:59:49 PM

Hmmmm what a surprise.

Have you been here long enough to pass judgement?

AL trout bum

Quote from: TylerDurden on June 26, 2015, 17:59:49 PM

Hmmmm what a surprise.

What a rational response.
"Sloppy and rough wading have saved more trout than any regulation written by man."

Dee-Vo

"No, I said wolf, not a rooster."