News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Dear Smite number 78

Started by snagaluffaguss, June 01, 2011, 09:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snagaluffaguss

Dear Smite number 78,

I want you to know that there will soon be other smites and that there have been others in the past.  You are not the first, in fact your number 78, if you were the first you would be smite number one dip shit. Hell, Ill probably have another before I finish typing this letter of admiration to you.  But I still want you to know that you are the most special smite I have received so far. 

You were won when I talked some shit about  p;- Whorvis and for that I will always, always, always remember you and hold you amongst the highest of all my smites. 

I love you,

Snag >:D

OldDominionAngler

diaz dassie

Yeah, and God help you if you EVER talk smack about Orvis >:D
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

blue ridge angler

Damn dude now you are at 85..You pissed somebody off.. 'c; 'c; 'c;

snagaluffaguss

Somebody's got their watch set to alarm every 30 minutes  :P

Get Bent

I love this shit... I can tell when I piss in someones cornflakes because I may go days without one, then all of a sudden my count has jumped 5 or 10 within a few hours of me posting something smart ass, or just posting in general.. I guess some people have nothing better to do than smite people. I look at smites as a badge of honor!

Now for the Wookie......  d:b
Konichiwa Bitches!

OldDominionAngler

Reply to this thread and ye shall be smited.  As I was typing that I got an email from Orvis: "Discover NEW Hydros reels, plus FREE shipping!"

Snag, if you're interested, I'll PM that link.

blue ridge angler

Jesus..Now I'm catching it..I'm guessing mine are coming from snag..

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: blue ridge angler on June 01, 2011, 12:37:32 PM
Jesus..Now I'm catching it..I'm guessing mine are coming from snag..

never gave a smite in my life

course you may be catching some of my heat

guilt by association  -0-

Phil

This thread has been a hoot.  :laugh:

BTW, it ain't me giving smites. Never gave one before. I usually specialize in gettin 'em, it seems....

diaz dassie

WTF? I mean seriously. I picked up 6 gay applauds and two smites today. I think I spoke a little bit of shit this morning, but 8 actions in 6 hours? Some of y'all need to get a fucking rod and go fishing :P
Jes sayin'

Phil

Ohhh, henheheh. Now that I'm looking -- I got 2 more "smites" for posting that I don't give "smites."
I also don't give "applause."
That entire feature on this site is bullshit, IMO. I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks about me, particularly. It's amusing.

Peddler

Friggin' amateurs.

The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Phil

Henheh. I knew this would eventually bring my fishing buddy Peddler (the smite King) here....

snagaluffaguss

Quote from: Peddler on June 01, 2011, 16:59:41 PM
Friggin' amateurs.

Is there a particular smite that stands out as special in your mind Old Obi Wan.   8)