News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

2015 Warm Water

Started by Big J, January 01, 2015, 18:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Toris

Big raft of bluebills. I would say early, but it is November even if it doesn't feel like it

driver

Quote from: wildmttrout on November 08, 2015, 23:56:24 PM
Big raft of bluebills. I would say early, but it is November even if it doesn't feel like it
Dem are Coots

Michael Toris

Quote from: driver on November 09, 2015, 07:17:58 AM
Quote from: wildmttrout on November 08, 2015, 23:56:24 PM
Dem are Coots
Yes, yes they are. A sober me is a better birder. Don't drink and bird

bmadd

Dougfish

Transylwader

15 seconds to land :laugh:. Probably the time it takes y'all to bust a  gonad n!n

Grannyknot

look at the slime dripping off that bitch.
I bet the floor of that boat was like a fast food kitchen for a week.
Flea is not the best bassist of all time.

Michael Toris

I bet Bohen is so fucking mad lol

JMiller

The head on that thing...
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Big J

Mike aka Mr. Sheep Leader.

You are so full of crap. If you caught that fish you'd be all like "bruh, I'm so zero2hero". Heck you use to say you'd never fish the Smith River and that Smith River was for VAgina punes. Look at you know drinking the koolaid.

Transylwader

Quote from: Big J on November 12, 2015, 10:14:28 AM
You are so full of crap. If you caught that fish you'd be all like "bruh, I'm so zero2hero". Heck you use to say you'd never fish the Smith River and that Smith River was for VAgina punes. Look at you know drinking the koolaid.
Yawn. ^ This fucking guy.
How many times do I have to tell you it's "BRU" and not 'bruh'. Spork gave me shit for not fishing the Smith, so I whipped my rod out and fucked a few smurf browns with it. It's what I do n!n
Don't think as I say. I like variety, not monotony.

themidge

Quote from: Transylwader on November 12, 2015, 10:39:38 AM
Quote from: Big J on November 12, 2015, 10:14:28 AM
Yawn. ^ This fucking guy.
How many times do I have to tell you it's "BRU" and not 'bruh'. Spork gave me shit for not fishing the Smith, so I whipped my rod out and fucked a few smurf browns with it. It's what I do n!n
Don't think as I say. I like variety, not monotony.

bray
bruh
brah
bru
bra (?)

just not

bro
bros

Right?

JWJ

! No longer available

Had to travel home for an engagement party (proposed to the lady back in June). Put the fishing gear in the back of the rig in hopes of the generation schedule playing out in my favor. Didn't pan out, generating 24 hours a day for the next 4 days.

Plan B worked out nicely.

Went to the Pig.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Found a farm pond

Caught some largemouth

#iphone4sonly

Dougfish

Congrats. Make it work.
Brown water.  V:;

Big J

Highly disappointed with this thread. Where have the musky been? I've been out about a half dozen times and yet to get one in the boat. I know Drifters has been hitting it harder then me and it's been about a month of a musky skunk. They have been very inactive so far this fall.  :'(