News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

2015 Warm Water

Started by Big J, January 01, 2015, 18:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslow

Let's float her in Oct.  You will be pleasantly surprised at how well this girl performs once you get down past the sknny.

driver

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on September 01, 2015, 20:41:58 PM
Let's float her in Oct.  You will be pleasantly surprised at how well this girl performs once you get down past the sknny.
I'd be into this.

Woolly Bugger

I'm down for a float, actually would go sooner if I had a shuttle
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

OldDominionAngler

That is a pig JWJ. I've been allotting all my free time to the Potomac and tribs this year so I haven't made down there. 

Similar thought, it'd be neat to put together a weekend of fishing/bluegrass on the SF when the Watermelon Park Fest is going on.  Timing doesn't work for me this year, maybe a BRFFF trip next year?

http://www.watermelonparkfest.com/

themidge

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on September 02, 2015, 11:41:17 AM
That is a pig JWJ. I've been allotting all my free time to the Potomac and tribs this year so I haven't made down there. 

Similar thought, it'd be neat to put together a weekend of fishing/bluegrass on the SF when the Watermelon Park Fest is going on.  Timing doesn't work for me this year, maybe a BRFFF trip next year?

Definitely.

JWJ

Quote from: OldDominionAngler on September 02, 2015, 11:41:17 AM

It was a good day.

That would be awesome.

RiverbumCO

I want a new thread for Gamatts new boat.
My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Onslow

I wanted to hit some water near G's house yesterday after work.  Thunderstorms were problematic.  Retreated back to the Yaddy for some skinny water action at Burch Landing.  Caught a few punes, and spotted a pod of Koi.  To hell with skinny water on the Y.

Today, I was determined to hit some water near G mans backyard.  No sooner had I scooted up the river a bit, the fireworks started

Headed back down to the truck and noted the thunderstorms were somewhat diminished.  I wasn't ready to head home, so I set forth down the river a bit, and hooked up with this 17.5 incher 100 yds from the bridge.

Also caught a largemouth, and a spot.  Sorry County black bass slam, bitches.

DRIFTS

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Woolly Bugger

Nice bass phallus and nice copperhead drifts
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Michael Toris

Good shit phallus. It's terrible I have never fished that river

Big J

Have a buddy who said the night time musky bite was hot right now.  We hit it hard from 8 pm to 3 am with nothing more to show for our efforts except a craw fish claw and a ticket.  We flipped off the back boat light for 1 minute total and there was a game warden sitting in a kayak at 2 am.  Warden saw we had it on the whole night except for a short bit but still wrote him up.  Game Warden gets award for the year for dedication I'll say that.

I've got serious boat envy with my friends boat.  Homemade boat made custom from an old F150 truck.  V:;

Dougfish

DRIFTS

smallie bite was hot today...all dinks...but I'm good with it
l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Big J

Drove by your shop today and saw your vehicle gone.  Figured you were on the river somewhere.  Berry Nice