News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

2015 Warm Water

Started by Big J, January 01, 2015, 18:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullship

It's all shit, piss and bliss.

"This is the low rent district, and much like a trailer park, it doesn't attract the most upstanding citizens.
You can't piss in a mr coffee & get tasters choice."- Grannyknot

Transylwader

Bru, that's a proper bass, not the shit stains I been getting into lately 'c;

overbrook

Quote from: JMiller on April 15, 2015, 08:34:10 AM
though I appreciate the thinly veiled implication that I'm a liar, here's what I've got.

Since we don't know each other, let me tell you that if I had wanted to call you a liar I would have come right out and called you a liar.....I don't candy coat a fucking thing.
With that said....I'm not questioning the size of the fish....I'm just awestruck at the size of your obnoxiously huge appendages. Seriously....I know JFey...so I understand the possibilities....  I mean have you ever seen his damn mitts? He is jerking off with softball gloves for hands. He can palm a 2 pound bluegill and make it look like its 3 inches. I'm just trying to figure this crap out because I'm 6'6" and apparently I have girlie hands and while I'll be the first to admit to having a small dick the hand thing really seems to trouble me, so, help me get to the bottom of this shit....do you guys rub penis cream on your hands? Is it a genetic defect? Did you juggle radioactive fuel rods when you were a kid? Seriously what's the story behind the gigantic ball scratchers you guys are carrying around?

Oh and if my teasing you about the size of your hands hurts your feelings tough shit! I made fun of Little Cherokee's tiny little dick beaters until he welled up with tears and it didn't bother me in the slightest....in fact I really wanted to kick him in the balls for being such a pussy about it.

JMiller

Quote from: overbrook on April 15, 2015, 15:06:00 PM
Quote from: JMiller on April 15, 2015, 08:34:10 AM
though I appreciate the thinly veiled implication that I'm a liar, here's what I've got.

Since we don't know each other, let me tell you that if I had wanted to call you a liar I would have come right out and called you a liar.....I don't candy coat a fucking thing.
With that said....I'm not questioning the size of the fish....I'm just awestruck at the size of your obnoxiously huge appendages. Seriously....I know JFey...so I understand the possibilities....  I mean have you ever seen his damn mitts? He is jerking off with softball gloves for hands. He can palm a 2 pound bluegill and make it look like its 3 inches. I'm just trying to figure this crap out because I'm 6'6" and apparently I have girlie hands and while I'll be the first to admit to having a small dick the hand thing really seems to trouble me, so, help me get to the bottom of this shit....do you guys rub penis cream on your hands? Is it a genetic defect? Did you juggle radioactive fuel rods when you were a kid? Seriously what's the story behind the gigantic ball scratchers you guys are carrying around?

Oh and if my teasing you about the size of your hands hurts your feelings tough shit! I made fun of Little Cherokee's tiny little dick beaters until he welled up with tears and it didn't bother me in the slightest....in fact I really wanted to kick him in the balls for being such a pussy about it.

Yes. I have big hands. NFL prototype WR hands. Make fun of them all you want.
Just leave my fish out of it. Sorry for the confusion.
"The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence."

― Charles Bukowski

Big J

I have tiny little hands.  Those 12 inch looking brook trout are really 6 inches.  Been fooling everyone for years.

overbrook

Quote from: JMiller on April 15, 2015, 15:09:59 PM
Make fun of them all you want.

Oh I will....trust me.

I have an obsession with the size of other peoples hands. :laugh:

Michael Toris

Spicy motherfuckers in this thread

Stone-Man

Damn, Tom

Does this mean that we are'nt shaking hands anymore   ?????  :o

Stone-Man Back to Cave Now

overbrook

Quote from: Stone-Man on April 18, 2015, 13:41:47 PM
Damn, Tom

Does this mean that we are'nt shaking hands anymore   ?????  :o

Stone-Man Back to Cave Now

I don't make fun of your hands cause your a big ass sasquatch lookin' fucker and they match your body.....plus you could crush my skinny ass with your thumb.

Onslow

My wife would cut my nuts off if I suggested she'd eat another bluegill.

Dee-Vo

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on April 19, 2015, 11:40:49 AM
My wife would cut my nuts off if I suggested she'd eat another bluegill.

She dislikes it? Or has had more than her fill?

Onslow

Dee-Vo

Damn. I love that shit.