News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

2015 Warm Water

Started by Big J, January 01, 2015, 18:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onslow

Who is riding the Coosa?  If that is your yak, i will surely pester you about hitting some warmwater flows this Summer.

Great work there, doods.

driver

Quote from: Phallus in Wonderland on April 02, 2015, 10:22:57 AMIf that is your yak, i will surely pester you about hitting some warmwater flows this Summer.

Please do!

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

NCsporksman

I want in on bowfin .... there I said it

Dougfish

Beetle and I looked to see if the smallies had awoken in central VA. And to see if any stockers had washed down stream.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The answer was, NO!

Dee-Vo

My newborn is now 8 days old. My house has been overrun with relatives and in laws. This sucks. Luckily, I gained access to a pond way back in the woods. Felt wonderful to hike out there and listen to the silence. Caught a few pansy ass bluegill in the mean time. I wanted to create a shelter and stay in the woods for days. Fatherhood........

rbphoto

Fatherhood and pansy ass bluegills are severely under-rated.  Congrats on both.  now get to work on that shelter.
"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

bmadd

Finally...

I took a walk around the family pond for about an hour and half this morning. We had a cold night last night and rain yesterday. I was worried about cold, muddy water putting the fish down, but it was sunny and I was going to have to suffer through two birthday parties this afternoon. After wasting time trying a quick retrieve, I found the rhythm and that brought the fish. One pop, count to five Mississippi and keep your arm ready. No toilet flushes or major leaps from these fish today, but damn it feels good when the sun is shining and the bass eat on top.

This big girl eased up from the depths along the levy. The off colored water camouflaged her size. She slowly eased closer and I just let that fly stay still. I expected a small explosion for the take, she just slowly sipped it like it was an adams. Spring is here. Feels good to contribute finally.

Dougfish

ptfranze

Quote from: driver` on April 01, 2015, 22:15:05 PM
After typing a bunch of shit and some how deleting all of it before I posted it.... Fuck it here some pictures

Sunday with Franzen caught like 50 something

We didn't take a lot of pictures mainly just fished and had a damn good time catching. 

Trying to get a picture of a double up

Jason with one of his 3 really nice males

Transylwader

Franzsenor, I'm hitting dat bitch befoe Duke beat Cheese fries. You in? Or you can come get your ass handed by 20lb+ carps.

ptfranze

Quote from: Transylwader on April 05, 2015, 20:33:21 PM
Franzsenor, I'm hitting dat bitch befoe Duke beat Cheese fries. You in? Or you can come get your ass handed by 20lb+ carps.

I would be in but I have to stay after school and make up the damn hours for all the snow days we missed.  We missed 8 days in all kids only had to make up 2 but faculty has to make up the hours for all 8 of those damn days.  So I just bring my tying stuff and sit around for a couple hours tying at school.  And I might have picked the Carp over the white bass, haven't caught one yet.

Transylwader

Quote from: ptfranze on April 06, 2015, 08:03:17 AM
So I just bring my tying stuff and sit around for a couple hours tying at school.
Ah, good man. I should do that too. I mean, apart from looking at cricks and marshes on ARCGIS and giving the municipality lip service, I really am no good 'round here when I have fish on the brain. Maybe I can coax the dead beat customer service department into a fly tying class. I can bullshit em and say it will help them cope with stress. I teach em to tie flies and I take said flies on the way out to "lunch". 8)

DRIFTS

l><))))))))))))))))),/*>~----------------------dave

Onslow

Cmon Drifts, what happened?

I floated 10 miles with my son today and caught this seasons first smallie, watched a dude land a koi, and observed nearly 100 ducks, loons, geese, cluster of GBH nests, and several Osprey.  Wrists are sore from so much yakin and castin.  Left the cam in the truck b';  What an awesome day.