News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Donny Beaver Back in Action....

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 26, 2009, 21:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

The Donny Beaver Spring Ridge has been reborn as homewaters.
http://www.homewatersclub.com

From their FAQ list I found this nugget.

"6. What about plans for the future? Will HomeWaters be expanding?
In 2001, the club began with two miles and six members. Seven years later, we now have over 75 miles and 180 members. During the next decade, HomeWaters will explore expansion options into the Shenandoah Valley, the western Carolinas, southwest Colorado, the Ozarks, Catskills, Jackson Hole, Park City, northern California and Bend, Oregon."
http://www.homewatersclub.com/FAQ/Faq.asp#

bad news.....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

rjs123

Dont worry it wont last long if Obama stays in the Whitehouse.

Washinton willl come up with a government option plan so everyone can enjoy the "homewaters".

After all, where will all the illegal aliens fish if they keep this up?

troutphisher

Fuck Donny Beaver and those of his ilk......I'd like to punch him in the fuck, then stomp him into the dirt.......

Fucking cocksucker of the highest order..........
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

croaker

Phish,  don't sugar coat how you feel...
'specially when preachin' to the choir.

Sunsabitches like that ain't worth wasting a punch...
Unless there are no witnesses...

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.

Get Bent

He shows up in the Hills of NC, he likely to disappear! ;hb
Konichiwa Bitches!

Phil

If Donny shows up here in the Boone/Blowing Rock area, he'll have to buy out all the other big resort outfits that have already bought up almost every decent trout stream, posted them for their members only, and have stocked the waters with hawgs. You can buy a house in Twin Rivers http://twinriversnc.com/ for a Million bucks, or join a fishing club for only $10 Grand and $3000/year.

What a bunch of bullcrap. They've bought up and closed all the streams that I've fished since the early 1970's.

ASUfisherman

Phil,

Couldn't agree more... I can't tell you how many times I've thought I found a great stream via internet or Delorme only to drive to it and find posted signs everywhere so these floridiots can come up once a year, hire a $200 guide and catch pellot fed fish that rarely see a fly. 

And I know of at least 2 awesome fisheries in the area that will not be fishable within the next few years because of this crap and i'm sure there are dozens more. 
Guitars, Whiskey, Guns, and Knives

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Phil on November 28, 2009, 00:31:54 AM
If Donny shows up here in the Boone/Blowing Rock area, he'll have to buy out all the other big resort outfits that have already bought up almost every decent trout stream, posted them for their members only, and have stocked the waters with hawgs. You can buy a house in Twin Rivers http://twinriversnc.com/ for a Million bucks, or join a fishing club for only $10 Grand and $3000/year.

What a bunch of bullcrap. They've bought up and closed all the streams that I've fished since the early 1970's.

Is there a fish barrier to keep the pellet pigs from running up into Julian Price Park?
I wish all of the property could have been protected by the Nature Conservancy...
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Get Bent

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on November 28, 2009, 13:54:57 PM
Quote from: Phil on November 28, 2009, 00:31:54 AM

Is there a fish barrier to keep the pellet pigs from running up into Julian Price Park?
I wish all of the property could have been protected by the Nature Conservancy...

As far as I know, no... But they won't stray far from the feeders.....
Konichiwa Bitches!

trouthead

Don't you know they're just protecting the waters for their grandchildren??

10. Will I catch fish?
Absolutely. No "skunk" days. As close to a sure thing as you can get.

I caught one fish yesterday, just before I left the stream. Up until then I was pretty sure I was gonna get skunked. Those are the days that hone your skills. I guess some are just looking for easy prey.

diaz dassie

Pure BS. Reminds me of the rich pricks in South Africa who bought a whole bunch of creeks from the State and syndicated a bunch of them. These twits couldn't even hold a flyrod let alone hit a golf ball at celebrity golf tournaments whilst trying to rub shoulders with even bigger richer assholes like Sol Kersner.I guess we will always have these people, always wanting to better themselves from the "proletariat" :laugh: